6.7 GT4094 Powermax Turbo Install

RedRice589

Reaction score
He has only towed one trailer so far, he's not had it a week, and it towed very well!

Not good enough hook it to a dam house trailer get out the go pro and the film crew and then let us know LOL j/k good to hear 3794 is that a 64mm equivalent? Sorry I'll take it to PM's if nobody else wants to know.:gethim:

java

Reaction score
It's a 64.7, we have ported fuel rails and the high flow vcv but it still needs dual pumps to get it maximum potential.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It's a 64.7, we have ported fuel rails and the high flow vcv but it still needs dual pumps to get it maximum potential.

agreed. but ill tell ya this, they sure are fun with a stock pump and a good turbo. snappy as all get out and smoke free! its likea 6.4 on a big tune with quicker spool, less smoke , and much better throttle. almost too much throttle response.

BK39

Reaction score
agreed. but ill tell ya this, they sure are fun with a stock pump and a good turbo. snappy as all get out and smoke free! its likea 6.4 on a big tune with quicker spool, less smoke , and much better throttle. almost too much throttle response.

I keep watching all of these threads, I'm dying to get my 6.7 to run like my 6.4 did on a big tune. Quick spool, smoke free, and decent power.......I applaud all of you guys trying out different turbos and giving us results, it is greatly appreciated.

java

Reaction score
No, we were in a hurry while installing everything so we didn't take pics or videos. Lol

dseitler

Reaction score
Still trying to get to Test & Tune at PBI Raceway. Been rained out 4 times in a row. Still 50% chance of rain today. Ready to Test the latest tune.

dseitler

Reaction score
Rained out last night again. They have special race today that was moved from Fathers Day. Starts at 2. Good thing because by 4 it will be rained out. They said we could run the Diesels. They have know idea what there in for.

dseitler

Reaction score
Got to make only two passes today. With the big crowd and the rain started at 5pm. Miles per hour are up but time was down.
The Diesels did not disappoint. A few trucks outside our crew came to race also. With good burnouts and lot of smoke we had a good but short time. Looking forward to the truck only race on July 12.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Got to make only two passes today. With the big crowd and the rain started at 5pm. Miles per hour are up but time was down.
The Diesels did not disappoint. A few trucks outside our crew came to race also. With good burnouts and lot of smoke we had a good but short time. Looking forward to the truck only race on July 12.

Not gonna tell us numbers??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

dseitler

Reaction score
Ran a 14.9 @ 99 MPH. It was really hot and the track was greasy. The Turbo from a dead stop will spool 14lbs at 1st to 2nd shift. it will be at 26lbs half way through 2nd. Boost tops out at 30. We are using 30% of the Duty Cycle. There is programming in the ECM limiting the Duty Cycle and boost to 30 psi. A few problems to work out but the truck really pulls. From a daily driver the truck is awesome. Its all about tuning.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
your runs with the stock turbo were @96 mph right? I hope you get this thing dialed in well, seems like it will be a very promising set up.

Latest posts

Members online