6.7 GT4094 Powermax Turbo Install

dseitler

Reaction score
Anymore update's?

Funny you asked that. The GT4094 is gone and has moved over to our 2012 Duramax in our group. I Then installed a 366 for a couple of weeks with the help from Tadd, Craig, Mike, Bobby and Chris B. Then the 366 got moved over to the 2008 Cummins 6.7. Then I installed a 363 for testing and tested that until I special ordered the Turbo I feel will be the best for my final setup. I have just installed the special order Turbo and only have a few days on it but I am waiting on more special order parts that I will install in 2 weeks. All having to do with the Turbo Kits.
The main goal is to work with the 3 of the sponsors, sell and install the Turbo Kit here in South Florida. I wanted to sell what I have personally tested on my own truck. I have a Ton of data but not sure if anyone would want it but I am willing to share. If anyone has any questions just ask and I will be glad to post the results on any of the setups.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Sounds like you've been doing some wrenching lately!! Did y'all ever figure out the tuning for the 4094 or was it not worth chasing? Can't wait to hear what the new combo is

Keith

Randy_270

Reaction score
Funny you asked that. The GT4094 is gone and has moved over to our 2012 Duramax in our group. I Then installed a 366 for a couple of weeks with the help from Tadd, Craig, Mike, Bobby and Chris B. Then the 366 got moved over to the 2008 Cummins 6.7. Then I installed a 363 for testing and tested that until I special ordered the Turbo I feel will be the best for my final setup. I have just installed the special order Turbo and only have a few days on it but I am waiting on more special order parts that I will install in 2 weeks. All having to do with the Turbo Kits.
The main goal is to work with the 3 of the sponsors, sell and install the Turbo Kit here in South Florida. I wanted to sell what I have personally tested on my own truck. I have a Ton of data but not sure if anyone would want it but I am willing to share. If anyone has any questions just ask and I will be glad to post the results on any of the setups.

Which turbo was your favourite for daily driving and which was your overall favourite? Also can you tell us what turbo you special ordered?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Wow... Didn't know you had switched turbo setups. Did you not like the GT4094? I've waited quite some time for mine hopefully it's not a bust when it gets put back together.

dseitler

Reaction score
Getting ready to run at the PBI Raceway Ford Fun Weekend. Rained out past 2 Fridays. Trying new setup and Tune from Tadd.
ce596deb6a441df59e4180da6a98cd67.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cc2cuz

Reaction score
"............... If anyone has any questions just ask and I will be glad to post the results on any of the setups.

I have a question. So I have a billet s363 thing spools awesome with good power but I got my turbo kit when they first came out so nobody had any experience with them so I went on the conservative side and got the 63 because no one really knew at the time how bad a 66 or larger would spool or how safe it would be power wise for the engine. Fast forward several months and now there's more turbo options and I'm seeing guys throw 66 Fmw turbos with no complaints of lag and they seem to be very happy. Now my question. Now that there are more turbo options how much of a difference would I notice if I upgraded to a 66 or larger turbo and would it be worth it? With my mpd kit in place, swapping turbos is now a whole lot easier now that all the oem junk is out. I already have dual fuelers too by the way.
Thanks

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I have a question. So I have a billet s363 thing spools awesome with good power but I got my turbo kit when they first came out so nobody had any experience with them so I went on the conservative side and got the 63 because no one really knew at the time how bad a 66 or larger would spool or how safe it would be power wise for the engine. Fast forward several months and now there's more turbo options and I'm seeing guys throw 66 Fmw turbos with no complaints of lag and they seem to be very happy. Now my question. Now that there are more turbo options how much of a difference would I notice if I upgraded to a 66 or larger turbo and would it be worth it? With my mpd kit in place, swapping turbos is now a whole lot easier now that all the oem junk is out. I already have dual fuelers too by the way.
Thanks

What's your back pressure to boost ratio? Is the boost pressure staying within its designed limitations as in not over boosting. Wastegated? Still smokey at WOT?

Note all those things before swapping to a 66

Latest posts

Members online