6.7L Carnage - Testing the limits

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
"I only went WOT at every stop light between here and work for two weeks, now it's leaking oil REALLY bad. Oh and it won't start... Are those related? I though ford stopped using oil for injectors with this engine?"

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
"I only went WOT at every stop light between here and work for two weeks, now it's leaking oil REALLY bad. Oh and it won't start... Are those related? I though ford stopped using oil for injectors with this engine?"

"Anyone know of any mod friendly 'stealerships'???"......

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
We're derailing this thread badly, and taking away from H&S...

Sorry!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
It would look impressive to with the speed!! Just having to shift my really mess the tranny up quicker then a locked in run on a dyno..

Powerstrokeracing

Reaction score
H&S does something awesome with a new platform and still tons of haters. come on guys congratulate them and go on.

Rowdy

Reaction score
Well I have been driving the hell out of my truck since day one. My Mini Max never comes off the Hot Tune. I drag race doing 4x4 boost launches, pull a 27' 8k pound toy hauler 80mph for long distances and race every cummins and duramax that pulls up beside me on the high way. Been up to 130MPH. Haven't had any problems! Loving my 6.7!

Last edited:

01PSD

Reaction score
Well I have been driving the hell out of my truck since day one. My Mini Max never comes off the Hot Tune. I drag race doing 4x4 boost launches, pull a 27' 8k pound toy hauler 80mph for long distances and race every cummins and duramax that pulls up beside me on the high way. Been up to 130MPH. Haven't had any problems! Loving my 6.7!

i just knocked on some wood for ya ;)

Rowdy

Reaction score
Lol... Thanks:toast: I guess it helps knowing that my uncle and one of my good friends are both powerstroke mechanics. So I drive it like I stole it! And actually my buddy has 50k miles on his 2012 with the same mods and he drives his harder then me.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
I drive mine the same way if it makes you feel any better. Always on HOT, boost launches, sled pulling (ive done pretty well so far!), dont really let it warm up before driving. So far its holding up great. Hope to do a single turbo kit amd duel fuelers when the kits come out. Oh and i run around 42psi boost.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Lol... Thanks:toast: I guess it helps knowing that my uncle and one of my good friends are both powerstroke mechanics. So I drive it like I stole it! And actually my buddy has 50k miles on his 2012 with the same mods and he drives his harder then me.

And mines got almost 60k and I'm in the same boat as well.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Im curious to what the tranny would do going through the gears at that kind of power

01PSD

Reaction score
One can only speculate as to how much carnage would ensue.. but I like to think about things going boom LOL LOL

Latest posts

Members online