600hp was fun but boring. Going bigger!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Hey Dylan. Can you next day it to Fullforce? LOL Nah. I'll be fine. I have nitrous if I really wanted to go fast. I probably won't even use it though.

Not often, but it isn't too far from me. I live on the other side of Wichita from there.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Are you going to have videos Posted of your runs?? Are you going to dyno your pickup?

Would be interesting to see what it can do.

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
Hey Dylan. Can you next day it to Fullforce? LOL Nah. I'll be fine. I have nitrous if I really wanted to go fast. I probably won't even use it though.

Not often, but it isn't too far from me. I live on the other side of Wichita from there.

Hahah :) and might as well use it break the motor in right!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
If so, it was July 20th and we were heading to Colorado. That was the last time this truck was west of Wichita. It had 8 4wheelers on that trailer too though so that's pretty noticeable. This truck doesn't get driven without a trailer. 107,000 miles and 100 of it is with a trailer.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
My old setup ran 12.68. Here's my best for this weekend.
IMG_20130518_150817_502.jpg

DocBar

Reaction score
I dumped all that money, time, and effort into my truck to make it slower.

You probably just need some tweaks to the tuning. You haven't had this set up live tuned yet, have you?

It's also your 1st trip out with it, so don't get too down about it. It'll come around for you.:grouphug:

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Yeah. Just fuel. I don't even have any nitrous in the bottle. Its still new never filled. I don't know. Maybe. I think its just tuning. I'll have matt send me a tweaked tune to get all shes got.

Latest posts

Members online