A little update on my truck...

MINK

Reaction score
I still don't get how you crew cab guys are 600 pounds heavier than me!! and you have stock wheels!! fattys!!

RSK

Reaction score
I still don't get how you crew cab guys are 600 pounds heavier than me!! and you have stock wheels!! fattys!!

stock wheels are heavier then aftermarket by a little and jd is running 35's and the actual crew cab vs. extended cab is probably 200lbs heavier maybe 300lbs and that's the difference. my truck is only 8060 with me in it. so and I know I can drop the spare and get under 8k

jdgleason

Reaction score

Still a lot of frame and back seat. Keep in mind, my doors, back wall, and floor in the back are all sound deadened too.

Probably my favorite part from yesterday was the track attendant waving me away from the 11.99 and quicker class. They separated all cars into 12 and slower and 11.99 and quicker. I pulled up to staging and the guy waved me away. "This is the 11.99 and quicker, come back in 10-15 minutes!" Lol. I told him I was there for 11.99 and quicker, and he goes "THIS runs 11.99 or quicker?" LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

My ecsb was 7750 lifted with amp steps and sub etc.. Sunroof adds about 100 lbs alone.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
I love lining up against a car that just shrugs me off. Then killing them.

People think there cars are 12 second cars and my 13.5 makes them rethink that and realize they are 14+ seconds. I can only imagine an 11 second truck.

jdgleason

Reaction score
I love lining up against a car that just shrugs me off. Then killing them.

People think there cars are 12 second cars and my 13.5 makes them rethink that and realize they are 14+ seconds. I can only imagine an 11 second truck.

Yes sir lol as well as guys in "800+hp" trucks

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
That too. A 12 valve SCLB here thought he was fast. For weeks he talked about his 700 hp truck eating mine . He backed out three times and then on the highway I caught him. At 110 and 4 lengths I let off. He never said a word but the guys in my truck and the guy I. His never let him forget.

I never bragged about mine. Just told him what I have done so far. I would hate to see him against a truck with power lol.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Yes sir lol as well as guys in "800+hp" trucks

JD u speak words of truth. Lol. Think we discussed this earlier. Lol. Drives me nuts to hear that from someone. I know y'all tell me I should have no issues being around 700hp. But the proof is in the pudding and I haven't poured the milk yet. Lol

Latest posts

Members online