A little update on my truck...

jdgleason

Reaction score
You guys have to have a ton of time into tuning to get that truck that clean at that altitude while getting as much power out of it at possible. I wonder how different the numbers would be at sea level.

Posted from ***itville, USA

I don't... Matt does lol. And actually that was his first stab.

Get this thing to sea level so we can see what it can really do!

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

I want to! Lol

When I went to Phoenix a few years ago
On stock turbos (1,600') I ran .7 faster than I did here. 13.6 to 12.9.... On fuel obviously.

pog

Reaction score
Well bring it up here darling. 24ft above sea level + Canadian air that thing will fly. Literally maybe.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well bring it up here darling. 24ft above sea level + Canadian air that thing will fly. Literally maybe.

here is a little closer. and sea level. and prolly faster. LOL

powerstroked08

Reaction score
JD did you ever figure out what exactally your nos issue is. Is it the controller? I'm dying to see it run with both stages. Your truck just always seems to perform so well no matter what. I'm definately jealous!

jdgleason

Reaction score
hey you, you want godzilla to break 10's bring that here too. Jd can trailer you and your truck up here.

LOL Win!

JD did you ever figure out what exactally your nos issue is. Is it the controller? I'm dying to see it run with both stages. Your truck just always seems to perform so well no matter what. I'm definately jealous!

I think keeping it simple has been my biggest advantage.... It's always a battle though. And I have to send the controller to NX. I haven't done that yet!

jdgleason

Reaction score
Well it's been a while since I updated this! Because of all the drama surrounding DPC, I decided not to ship my controller back to NX just yet, on the off chance I needed it. And, I also threw my true trac in finally. Super happy with the true trac, and the truck feels even more solid and planted in the rear than it did before.

Now, I'm gearing up for the NHRDA event coming to bandimere the 30th and 31st. I'm hoping to run 11.90 and sportsman class, but we will see. I haven't had a chance to even do anything with the big turbos yet, but they will be coming soon!

I will say that the fluid in my rear end was not very old at all (3-4 months) and it was pretty shiny! :eek:

4e2epeba.jpg

ge3esyze.jpg

amu8a7ys.jpg

Latest posts

Members online