A little update on my truck...

Wayne

Reaction score
I'm telling you he's on to something. I bet the reason you didn't get enough dpc votes is because it looks too stock, like holy crap! There's no way that truck has all those fancy parts, yet he's too cheap for nicer wheels. Maybe next year's app could include a pic with some borrowed AF's or something if you're too in love with them to permanently take them off.oh, and congrats on he true trac. Those things are awesome!

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I'm telling you he's on to something. I bet the reason you didn't get enough dpc votes is because it looks too stock, like holy crap! There's no way that truck has all those fancy parts, yet he's too cheap for nicer wheels. Maybe next year's app could include a pic with some borrowed AF's or something if you're too in love with them to permanently take them off.oh, and congrats on he true trac. Those things are awesome!

That or the chevy and dodge guys saw a threat and voted otherwise?

jdgleason

Reaction score

That or the chevy and dodge guys saw a threat and voted otherwise?

I'll more than likely assassinate a set of tires for the pic next year. Then, I could have whatever wheels I wanted because no one would be paying attention lol.

McGlothlin told me there probably wasn't enough smoke in my picture this year. But Jared, I would imagine you're right... a lot of the dodge and chevy guys see 6.4s and automatically don't vote for them.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I'll more than likely assassinate a set of tires for the pic next year. Then, I could have whatever wheels I wanted because no one would be paying attention lol.

McGlothlin told me there probably wasn't enough smoke in my picture this year. But Jared, I would imagine you're right... a lot of the dodge and chevy guys see 6.4s and automatically don't vote for them.

So true. I have no doubt in my mind about that. I know enought guys that say those 6.4's are heavy and can't run times like a duramax, but they make some big power. I mean really an obs 7.3? Nuff said. It just looks like I need to buy even more magazines and vote for you next year!:ford:

Wayne

Reaction score
hahaha you guys crack me up. Maybe unplug the vgt controller, and once the atmo lights, annihilate a set of scabby rear tires for the pic. ...then tell everybody it has a 12 valve conversion. WIN!

jdgleason

Reaction score
scared of a stock truck hahaha, no thats not why.

Pfff whatever!

So true. I have no doubt in my mind about that. I know enought guys that say those 6.4's are heavy and can't run times like a duramax, but they make some big power. I mean really an obs 7.3? Nuff said. It just looks like I need to buy even more magazines and vote for you next year!:ford:

I'm heavier than most, but I know I can at least be competitive!

hahaha you guys crack me up. Maybe unplug the vgt controller, and once the atmo lights, annihilate a set of scabby rear tires for the pic. ...then tell everybody it has a 12 valve conversion. WIN!

Haha I might have to do that.

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention - the last time I went to the track, I did cut a new personal best 60' for bandimere! A 1.69!

Papa Dillehay should be proud :D

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Pfff whatever!

I'm heavier than most, but I know I can at least be competitive!

Haha I might have to do that.

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention - the last time I went to the track, I did cut a new personal best 60' for bandimere! A 1.69!

Papa Dillehay should be proud :D

hahaha ... I know you got so much more !!!! come here and go fast !

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Nice, now would you kindly get that thing to sea level so we can see what it'll really do lol

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

jdgleason

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.