ANYONE have good results from the Steed Speed Manifolds yet?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
This makes me sad. Glad to see that Godzilla is going to stick around and be enjoyed a bit though.

ive got more time in the saddle than most, i have just found with the levels ive gone too, its only made me hate diesels. hopefully godzilla runs one day and i can just pop the hood and tell urban legend stories about it. but at this point dyno numbers and track times mean very little, id rather have neither as only bad things happen getting them.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
ive got more time in the saddle than most, i have just found with the levels ive gone too, its only made me hate diesels. hopefully godzilla runs one day and i can just pop the hood and tell urban legend stories about it. but at this point dyno numbers and track times mean very little, id rather have neither as only bad things happen getting them.

Who hacked Michael's account?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score

No doubt - you've been around and doing this much longer than I have and have been pushing the limits at every turn... the problem with pushing limits is that you find them and that gets expensive and stressful. Take a break, take it easy, and just enjoy it. you don't need to be the most bad ass out there to enjoy it. ;)

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
No doubt - you've been around and doing this much longer than I have and have been pushing the limits at every turn... the problem with pushing limits is that you find them and that gets expensive and stressful. Take a break, take it easy, and just enjoy it. you don't need to be the most bad ass out there to enjoy it. ;)

pretty sure youve been my voice of reason for 9 years lol...

Haha!!! Funniest post eva!

you cajun?

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you buddy...not same power level as gz but when the truck is done it's goin up for sale and I'm prob buying some gasser trash...I'm tired of it being apart

Sent from my SCH-I535

Quoted instead of editing but you get it...I'm to drunk to fix it

Sent from my SCH-I535

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Quoted instead of editing but you get it...I'm to drunk to fix it

Sent from my SCH-I535

i understand... completely. no fun anymore. but i will tell you my silver truck came back to life for a few minutes with 6.0 manifolds back on! night and day.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Still gonna be making/selling parts still? Sucks to hear but completely understandable. But it's not a true retirement with Godzilla still around...

oh yeah.. ill still be making/selling stuff.

Latest posts

Members online