Big tune....stock tailpipe?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
First and foremost. Thank you for your service.
Second. That doesn't give you the right to pop off then get butthurt and throw the vet card after. If your skin is that thin then no website will be right for you...this is one of the most laid back there is. Those little " LOL " things...those mean something was posted wth a laugh in mind.
Suck it up, buttercup. You'll be ok.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I've asked your admin to ****** me. I also ******d my last comment because I dropped to your level and shouldn't have. To your accusation, I'm a disabled Marine, injured in the line of duty, so you can have free speech and cut everyone up as you see fit. My last comment will be this: without a doubt this is the most inhospitable forum I've ever seen. I'm sure you'll be proud of that but you'll get it back one day, one way or the other. No threats, just the way life works.

My god yore soft.

This forum is pretty easy going really compared to a few others I am on.

Hope you stick it out though.

Last edited:

50_shooter

Reaction score
That's what Caitlyn Jenner says. Doesn't make it any less gay.

Ahahahahaha!

I never did understand the 55 gallon drums hooked up too a 4" pipe. I always thought it was a Cummins thing. Good way to ruin a super duty IMHO. Kinda like a great big ballsack hanging from your hitch, smells of low class white trash...

JMart

Reaction score
I've asked your admin to ****** me. I also ******d my last comment because I dropped to your level and shouldn't have. To your accusation, I'm a disabled Marine, injured in the line of duty, so you can have free speech and cut everyone up as you see fit. My last comment will be this: without a doubt this is the most inhospitable forum I've ever seen. I'm sure you'll be proud of that but you'll get it back one day, one way or the other. No threats, just the way life works.

I was in the Marines too. I don't go around telling everyone about it because I don't feel anyone owes me anything for it. I didn't join for them. I also don't need to thump my chest about it every time someone hurts my feelings. Wait a sec, I don't have feelings, women have those.

Sorry you got all butt hurt and can't take a joke. The drill instructors must have loved you as easy as you are to get riled up.

JRLott

Reaction score
Ahahahahaha!

I never did understand the 55 gallon drums hooked up too a 4" pipe. I always thought it was a Cummins thing. Good way to ruin a super duty IMHO. Kinda like a great big ballsack hanging from your hitch, smells of low class white trash...

This. I think a 4-6 is starting to look like crap. 4-5 or 5-6...no problem.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Funny story. The first forum I joined I made a post that deserved a bash... and guess who was there to give it out lol. Yep Rich lol. I have never forgot that I think I was like 20 years old or something. Scarred the **** out of me.

JMart

Reaction score
Funny story. The first forum I joined I made a post that deserved a bash... and guess who was there to give it out lol. Yep Rich lol. I have never forgot that I think I was like 20 years old or something. Scarred the **** out of me.

They had forums back then?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score

Awwww....and you still remember. lol

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I wish I could say I do...I'm getting old and the memory ain't what it once was. lol

Reaction score
Whoever made the downpipe we got from Morgan to do the 15 conversion on my buddy's truck needs a better drawing board.

We just put OEM pipes on them now. Fit and finish are OEM quality, obviously I know Rudy's quit doing aftermarket pipes with their 15 kits for the same reason

MBRP is definitely on the higher end of fit/finish when it comes to aftermarket exhaust

**For clarification, as this was pointed to me**

We now use a different supplier. At one time there was only one manufacturer of 2015 down pipes, which had fitment issues. That's all that was available. And we didn't know the fitment was going to be sporadic as to which ones fit really well while others did not. I have not had one single complaint since the switch.

For the record 2 out of every three kits now shipping end up with 4" down pipes. Not trying to change opinion on anyone liking or not liking them. Just clarifying there are no issues with the aftermarket down pipes for 2015's that we sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morepower02

Reaction score

Effing newb.:D

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Now you have to say what you posted....

It was an introduction thread...posted a pic of myself in basketball shorts with no shirt....Back than I was gorgeous though. Ha!!! Everyone went all what a gay *** on me.

Jomax

Reaction score
It was an introduction thread...posted a pic of myself in basketball shorts with no shirt....Back than I was gorgeous though. Ha!!! Everyone went all what a gay *** on me.

Lol

Latest posts

Members online