Black Magnum 2.0 assembly

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I don't wanna drop the tank....... that'll take more time.......I wanna do burnouts. :(

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Had the day off so worked several hours on it. Got fuel out, changes filters, put oil in, got front accessories bolted on, radiator in along with fan, harness on and built up some HPO in rails. Still need to get intercooler pipes on and fresh fuel in then go from there.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I had fuel sit that long. Depends on how you are with additives. If you use them and are liberal in their application, its probably fine. It also depends on what kind of fuel we are talking. Is it dino diesel or bio?

TyCorr

Reaction score
I have a 55gal barrel that had kerosene in it but now i fill it with diesel for those mornings i want to top it off or the CC isnt working at the pump. It sat for almost a year when i was out of the house and ive never totally emptied it. Ive never had issues but i know they do exist. Jake sees a lot of skidtanks and transfer tanks out in the field so he's probably seeing worst case scenarios for fuel staying clean.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I had fuel sit that long. Depends on how you are with additives. If you use them and are liberal in their application, its probably fine. It also depends on what kind of fuel we are talking. Is it dino diesel or bio?

Just straight recycled dinosaur.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Ok guys, got new fuel in, cranked for a little bit and it started.

But got a problem. It's throwing a CEL and running rough.

I get it started, runs fine then about 20 seconds or so light comes on and what I call default mode and runs like a miss. Computer is seeing a reading or something it's doesn't like. Didn't have a scanner with me so don't know the code.

I had a similar problem before I pulled the engine. But at that time CEL only came on when I gave it some throttle. Now it stays on all the time. Turn engine off, and light will go away.
I'm hoping it has something to do with the engine harness. I got another one a while ago but that one has a few glowplug terminals burnt.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I have a 55gal barrel that had kerosene in it but now i fill it with diesel for those mornings i want to top it off or the CC isnt working at the pump. It sat for almost a year when i was out of the house and ive never totally emptied it. Ive never had issues but i know they do exist. Jake sees a lot of skidtanks and transfer tanks out in the field so he's probably seeing worst case scenarios for fuel staying clean.
yeah, that and the fuel we get here in new york sucks ass!!
Ok guys, got new fuel in, cranked for a little bit and it started.

But got a problem. It's throwing a CEL and running rough.

I get it started, runs fine then about 20 seconds or so light comes on and what I call default mode and runs like a miss. Computer is seeing a reading or something it's doesn't like. Didn't have a scanner with me so don't know the code.

I had a similar problem before I pulled the engine. But at that time CEL only came on when I gave it some throttle. Now it stays on all the time. Turn engine off, and light will go away.
I'm hoping it has something to do with the engine harness. I got another one a while ago but that one has a few glowplug terminals burnt.
dam, got all the grounds hooked up ?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Magnum PD

Reaction score
There one at the back I haven't done yet but doubt that'll make any difference.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Put ground on, swapped harness, ICP sensor. Still doing same thing. Pulling my hair not getting anywhere.