BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

50_shooter

Reaction score
I had probably 15k on mine. It was fine until I did about 6 boosted launches in a row on the dirt track racing other trucks. Unfortunately I didn't see what the egts got to, I was too busy trying to stage and launch.

Totally my fault for pushing it too hard. I'm going back with a 6870, so I'm gonna be more careful with it.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Idk if it's my ported manifold and head and tuning but I've done some 1 mile pulls on the interstate (ask blacksmoke08) and my egts have never gotten any where near the point of me worrying. And I watch egts like a hawk on pulls.

Sent from a mountain top in Appalachia

Black AOD

Reaction score
They have cans of air....just gotta recharge it with air bruh

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
It's like you can't make a comment without getting jumped. Lol. I helped live tune Petes truck and I can say without a doubt, it spools awesome and makes great power. But every time there's a comment about a non h&s turbo there's a comment to be made. But if you say I'd love to actually compare them it's another jump. Unless I mistook sarcasm from you Jon, if I did I apologize and I'll go back to my hole, lol.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
It would be cool to find identical trucks to compare back to back... I'm sure they're close in comparison. I love the Precision turbo and as long as I don't abuse it too much it should last. I do watch oil temps and have refused races until my temps come back down to normal. I abuse my truck within certain parameters. Any turbo has the potential to explode.

On another note these showed up today.
f75e2fabe39881fcd300a75997c87eac.jpg

Latest posts

Members online