BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

50_shooter

Reaction score
It would be cool to find identical trucks to compare back to back... I'm sure they're close in comparison. I love the Precision turbo and as long as I don't abuse it too much it should last. I do watch oil temps and have refused races until my temps come back down to normal. I abuse my truck within certain parameters. Any turbo has the potential to explode.

On another note these showed up today.
f75e2fabe39881fcd300a75997c87eac.jpg

Yep, my oil got pretty warm. I'm sure it was a contributing factor. I love the 6466 too, and want to make clear that I take full responsibility for its failure. I bet if I put any turbo under the same duress it would not end good. All I was saying is if it starts to make a whine after a hard run, beware.

Another thing that probably didn't help is the amount of fuel that was getting thrown at it. I had tons of issues with the dual fueler causing codes, and the PW was always around 1800 on performance. Morgan worked with me to try to get it figured out, and the last couple of tunes were better and better as far as codes go and the truck was strong as ***. PW was running 2250 on the last tune and I was rodding the shyt out of it when it blew.

Rubenk

Reaction score
It's like you can't make a comment without getting jumped. Lol. I helped live tune Petes truck and I can say without a doubt, it spools awesome and makes great power. But every time there's a comment about a non h&s turbo there's a comment to be made. But if you say I'd love to actually compare them it's another jump. Unless I mistook sarcasm from you Jon, if I did I apologize and I'll go back to my hole, lol.

Jon couldnt be sarcastic if he tried, he's about as slow as his truck :blah:

jcain

Reaction score
****, imagine if I insulted a precision turbo AND an OUO suspension part in the same sentence... Jared would have a ****ing melt down and admit himself to a psych ward for observation.

getstroked27

Reaction score
****, imagine if I insulted a precision turbo AND an OUO suspension part in the same sentence... Jared would have a ****ing melt down and admit himself to a psych ward for observation.
It is impossible to insult OUO, their products are god. And as god, they are all but imperfect. Crack a book, jon.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

jcain

Reaction score
Dont worry, I am sure you can borrow some half eaten crayons from someone in here.....

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Did you know that you can break the tip off a crayon and set it afire for a 30minute emergency candle light?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Those are bad ass. Do they have the Oval king ranch emblems or does anyone know where to get those?
I've seen the King Ranch logo on the emblems before but they were made by Billet Badges and then painted. I considered those but I really like the Custom Truck Solutions ones. All PPG paint and cleared.

Black AOD

Reaction score
CTS did my emblems for my 6.4....I referred Pete to them. They do great work

uploadfromtaptalk1449894367461.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1449894404031.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

bhudson

Reaction score
That's nice. I think I'm gonna either black mine out or get them black and tan to match the 2 tone king ranch paint