BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

50_shooter

Reaction score
My butthole just puckered a little on that video. That sumbitch looks strong. Mines strong, but that looks mean as hell. I figured it would be with all the head work and stuff. I needs me a built engine with injectors and head work!

50_shooter

Reaction score
That's great! I think this is the perfect size turbo. It's still capable of working, but can really come to life if need be.

It's cute when I get someone new in my truck and floor it, they say man this thing has power! Then I explain that the tuner is turned all the way down!

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
My butthole just puckered a little on that video. That sumbitch looks strong. Mines strong, but that looks mean as hell. I figured it would be with all the head work and stuff. I needs me a built engine with injectors and head work!

I can build a motor just like Petes and we can have you turned around in a week..

Fortunately all parts are readily available nowadays

Black AOD

Reaction score
I can build a motor just like Petes and we can have you turned around in a week..

Fortunately all parts are readily available nowadays
Well hell. If it comes with a complimentary Jared Rice BJ, I'm down to build a 6.7 and put in my 6.4 for all I care lol...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Thats awesome. I hope the 6.7 market continues to grow. There's potential. I dont even care I waited a year for mine haha
Agreed. If I didn't have so much wrapped up in my 6.4 I'd already have another truck by now and itd be a 6.7 No doubt

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online