cam

madman1234509

Reaction score
I just googled it and found it on a few sites for 150-225 . Google popped up with a dealer going out of business selling one on eBay for 95 bucks.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Nice, I just figured its down this far might at well go for it. After Jared promptly pm'd me back and told me to give him a call to talk I did and he was super friendly and informative on the phone I definitely had my mind made up after that. Gave me a decent price on it and the springs too! I wonder if i am going to be able to tell the difference with the cam after I do all this, im doing a downpipe, cac pipe, intake elbow, and ported fuel rails. at the same time.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Nice, I just figured its down this far might at well go for it. After Jared promptly pm'd me back and told me to give him a call to talk I did and he was super friendly and informative on the phone I definitely had my mind made up after that. Gave me a decent price on it and the springs too! I wonder if i am going to be able to tell the difference with the cam after I do all this, im doing a downpipe, cac pipe, intake elbow, and ported fuel rails. at the same time.

Thanks for the order, I cant wait to hear your feedback on the cam. Took Josh a long time to talk me into being the cam guinea pig here. I wouldn't have it any other way now!

Jared

White_monster

Reaction score
Yea I've seen your posts and threads about it before jeff. Do you remeber off hand how many you needed to order

You need 2. Here's the only issue with them. There damn near impossible to get. I spent 2 weeks trying to get a set and still nothing. I ended up taking the stock clamp to a machinist and he built me one quick. Here's a pic of mine.

Fuellineclamp.jpg

madman1234509

Reaction score
That's nice. There is a machine shop close to me. What is the black material? Is there a reason industrial isn't getting them out?

Another question brought up by a friend of mine, he asked me if I need a cam specific tune or if I can just keep running my Spartan tunes

White_monster

Reaction score
It's not rubber boys. It's graphite impregnated Teflon. Very expensive I'm told. Rubber would fail from all the vibrations and this is way more solid. The clamp itself is stainless too.

Latest posts

Members online