cam

madman1234509

Reaction score
I know, Ill have all the basics done, intake elbow, cac pipe, down pipe. I dont thik fuel rails will make a huge difference but who knows, I think the cam will be the biggest player in all of the variables. Next question is, should I wait a couple extra months to dyno with a custom fuel setup and fuel bowl delete, or do it on stock fuel.... or both:rolleyes:

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
THIS IS THE TIMING TOOL
aeb21d49.jpg

madman1234509

Reaction score
Thanks for the pic! The guy that will be doing the work has all the proper tools to do the job, he doesnt seem too concerned at this point.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Hes got the tools from previous projects I guess. Hes got a huge garage ( we are talking 5 huge bays, with 3 lifts ) with tons of tools that Id never even know what to do with. I wasnt sure at first if he'd have it but I guess he does. He works in it by himself and pumps out projects for people like a maniac.... I'll forward him the pic from my phone just to make sure I suppose though. Can't be too cautious.... I've been pretty nervous about this since i started debating tearing it down in September or October.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online