Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Guess I need to throw a transfer case and front axle in Capone if that's how competition is gonna be. Crazy that a 6.0 with 190's is gonna be up against 1000-1200hp trucks.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Maybe next year we can enter Craig's truck again for some competition

powered by this (╯°□°)╯

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Couldn't get it ready in time. We hopefully will try next year. I'm sure Craig has some outrageous plan for it ;)

powered by this (╯°□°)╯

Wayne

Reaction score
Maybe next year we can enter Craig's truck again for some competition

powered by this (╯°□°)╯

Just be sure to not advertise with the magazine, or be associated with someone who is, and you'll more than likely get in.:rolleyes: It shouldn't be too hard to make it when stock fuel, and drop-in batmo's will make it to the top 10 :lame: One thing I've learned about Craig is that he doesn't hold back in competition, so it would be a good show despite the outcome. I bet you're wishing right now that your truck could make another attempt at it considering the lack of worthy competitors.:puke: With so many solid trucks whose owners would love to compete, it's a shame that the pickings are so slim. It's a good thing Erik's truck is a shoe-in, and there's a couple of other good ones we can vote for.

extreme3807

Reaction score
Didn't expect these results... Especially with some of the builds that have been completed since last DPC. Oh well, good luck guys!

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
I would love to be able to do it again lol ballz to the wall again and not a care:). I could see a rebuild for Craig's truck after if he got in lol.

powered by this (╯°□°)╯

Danny26

Reaction score
I wonder if there is a legitimate explanation for my above stated question. It's probably a political thing that will get swept under the rug, or skirted around if the illogical reasoning is what I'm thinking it is. Are there any fummins in the running?

Maybe because it's in denver again they may think you have an unfair advantage with Elite...who knows...

That OBS looks beast on paper though!

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
Just from reading the past couple of pages and not have the magazine in front of me. Other then the dodge camp it really sounds like Erik isn't going to have a whole lot of competition this year from the other teams.

I agree with the statements made about how last years DPC was one of the best since there is minimal breakdowns and all of the truck were pretty much daily drivers with proven set-ups.

I do also have the same concern as Dustin with Erik going to triples. I know that he is very good hands over at Elite and that they are going to build that truck almost be fail proof. But that is what happened to Godzilla last year and had to withdraw the day before the competition.

Not doubting anyone just saying.

Looking forward to getting the issue in front of me and making the votes for myself.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Maybe because it's in denver again they may think you have an unfair advantage with Elite...who knows...

That OBS looks beast on paper though!

Not to throw anyone under the bus but doesn't Aaron have ads in diesel power directly linking him to them