Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
I believe that other 7.3 made like 800 fuel only over at truck jam back in oct

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
I used a poor mans controller, three smaller stages instead of 1 or two. Help save the Trans and the rest of the engine.

proper gating goes a long way with any turbo. By the time you hit the button a vgt will most likely be at 0% duty cycle anyway.

Pfft bone stock 6.4 with two .157 solenoids ftw lol if only I didn't screw the sled pull up

powered by this (╯°□°)╯

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Last year that regular cab 7.3 did 850 on fuel with a stock bottom end on Rudy's dyno.... but if I recall, only ran a 7.6 or so 1/8th and didn't do so hot hooked to the sled. But I think it has a new motor this year. I'm pulling for Eric, the Ford camps only hope IMO

sent from the sea

mike@haller's

Reaction score
k guys I know im getting alot of flack for entering with 190's and a s366. so im switching it up going to be going with 225s and a MTW stage 4 and two stages of nitrous. I wish i had the time to throw rods in the motor for piece of mind but i dont. I know im still not at the power level of the other competitors but i tow a trailer everyday and sled pull every weekend. also i will have eric live tune it before so there hopefully wont be any bugs. any other sugestions you guys have im all ears

In my opinion i wouldnt change it, except for maybe add nitrous. If you have had your setup together for a while and know how it reacts and how to drive it. Then you are already way ahead of most of the competitors going. Everyone thinks they have to win every event with mega power. But in my opinon you've gotta be able to show up and just be competitive in all events. And make all the events to win with out breaking. That strategy is how we won last year with eriks truck. I would hate to see you change it then come here and not know how to drive it and have to go home disappointed.

imelmo

Reaction score
In my opinion i wouldnt change it, except for maybe add nitrous. If you have had your setup together for a while and know how it reacts and how to drive it. Then you are already way ahead of most of the competitors going. Everyone thinks they have to win every event with mega power. But in my opinon you've gotta be able to show up and just be competitive in all events. And make all the events to win with out breaking. That strategy is how we won last year with eriks truck. I would hate to see you change it then come here and not know how to drive it and have to go home disappointed.

:whs:

Maybe add da juice just for fun but I wouldn't change anything else either.

MINK

Reaction score
LOL no ***kin respect

lol

no joke - I cant get over how bummed I am for the Ford camp this year lol

Here is my boys Cummins - built motor, e.d compounds etc...fingers crossed he makes it!

285356_4778146325597_1658819525_n.jpg

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I'm voting 6.0 with 190's and the other two entrees I'll just make up myself. Probably include some doodles or something.

HD F250

Reaction score
Looks like I will have to make sure my truck is complete for next year :D

If we both enter, maybe one of us could get in. I am going to submit next year stating I only have a 71 atmo, a chip, exhaust and ATS trans. I should be a shoe in.....LOL

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
If we both enter, maybe one of us could get in. I am going to submit next year stating I only have a 71 atmo, a chip, exhaust and ATS trans. I should be a shoe in.....LOL

Forget that. Just send in a picture of a miata and tell them you like John Tesh music over a glass of merlot. Bet you win on paper

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
I see that another Custom Autos truck out of Idaho got selected which me we will probably see girly jeans out there again. But if you just look at the estimated number for every camp all but the Ford camp have multiple truck at an estimated 1000HP/2000TQ. I just don't see why they limited our camp so heavily compared to everyone else. Thinking they don't want a repeat but I guess Erik will just have to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online