Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stroker57

Reaction score
Pretty sure thats a misprint. It had a single 68. I think he said he might do a single 475 and 400s.

yea your right it was a misprint as of now this will be the set up rods, colt cam, valve spring, push rod,pistons,gogo style intake,dual hpops, 400/150s,s475, 2 stage nitrous and jesse warren will back me up on this 100%

Bigsexy

Reaction score
Ive pulled with Tony and his duramax before. Hes who I will be voting for in the duramaxs. Good guy and a good running truck.

3brorce

Reaction score
Oh gotcha. Dmitri tuning his dmax with MCC haha jk

Erikclaw

Reaction score
eric had never driven either... he had never run a 12 on the drag strip and never sled pulled. there is something to be said for support group. he had the ultimate ford team behind him. and his trailer skills gave him the win without a doubt. unreal with the trailer.

He did have a great team. Them farmer trailer skills sure helped to.

I have said it was all about the team last year. Luckily Mike got greedy and went for 1200hp and that let me in. LOL I know Mike would have represented us for sure if his didn't blow. My farmer skills did help out, and hope I don't need to rely on them this year.

I know this build is way beyond what I need to win, but with one win under my belt I want all the other ***s to know what 6.4's can do. I hope to make Mike and his 1200hp goal on fuel proud.

3brorce

Reaction score
I have said it was all about the team last year. Luckily Mike got greedy and went for 1200hp and that let me in. LOL I know Mike would have represented us for sure if his didn't blow. My farmer skills did help out, and hope I don't need to rely on them this year.

I know this build is way beyond what I need to win, but with one win under my belt I want all the other ***s to know what 6.4's can do. I hope to make Mike and his 1200hp goal on fuel proud.

You think you got Chase really thinking about doing that tapshifter?

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Well i'd say he was pretty proud when you won in the first place! And i think all of us would like to see that 1200 fuel only dyno run in dpc happen. Its really too bad that we have only one heavy hitter for the 6.4s in there this year. And now if you and elite can keep that monster reliable again dpc WILL have its first repeat winner and it will be a 6.4! :rockon:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

oh its on we gonna do good !! maybe the power increase will offset the weight but dayum im scared for the transmission. nitrous is really goo for the tranny when tuned like it was.

gman1

Reaction score
Well i'd say he was pretty proud when you won in the first place! And i think all of us would like to see that 1200 fuel only dyno run in dpc happen. Its really too bad that we have only one heavy hitter for the 6.4s in there this year. And now if you and elite can keep that monster reliable again dpc WILL have its first repeat winner and it will be a 6.4! :rockon:

I believe Michael Tomac was the first back to back winner if memory serves me right. Ill have to do some digging to see what I can find.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
You think you got Chase really thinking about doing that tapshifter?

I hope so, I will send a msg later to see if he is serious.

oh its on we gonna do good !! maybe the power increase will offset the weight but dayum im scared for the transmission. nitrous is really goo for the tranny when tuned like it was.

That is the one fear I have. The input will handle it if the new ones are in in time. I hope

Wayne

Reaction score
Aermet 340 FTW! I sure hope the order makes it in time, even if it shows up the day before, and we do a late night scramble to swap it out. That would be great for peace of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online