Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3brorce

Reaction score
So, your still in? I guess we will find out today haha. Good luck!

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
It doesnt have to be 1200 hp either, torque on the dyno is key, small turbo and spray will do that, and like you said making it live will be another key factor. David has my vote for sure, he's got the right idea.

Can the dude drive?

Yeah I know what ya mean haha. I was just saying its a dinosaur. Yeah he is a really good driver. Drag racing and pulling. Also good with a trailer. He daily drove the truck till the rods left him. His set up has really impressive manners on the street for the fuel his set up has.

Last edited:

mike@haller's

Reaction score
eric had never driven either... he had never run a 12 on the drag strip and never sled pulled. there is something to be said for support group. he had the ultimate ford team behind him. and his trailer skills gave him the win without a doubt. unreal with the trailer.

He did have a great team. Them farmer trailer skills sure helped to.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I agree, stay in buy Mikes truck just for the challenge and then resell it.

01PSD

Reaction score
Which duramax's did you guys choose? I tried to mix it up a bit and chose not to choose the custom auto short bed truck.. even though I know it'll be voted in LOL

dirtflinger92

Reaction score
I'm not voting for him since they let him enter even though he works for suncoast but yet wont let the Ford guys run

Wayne

Reaction score
As long as they'll allow Andrew Murdock, or anyone else in for that matter, I would encourage you guys to vote for whoever you like, despite the tornado of rule changing. I'm out no matter what, and am ready to move on. Me not competing allows me to focus more on helping Erik get ready, and compete, so we'll call it a good thing. Sean is new to the Editor position at DPM, so let's just give him a break, and work out the newbie kinks this year because it's too late to change much at this point anyway without causing more problems. Andrew is a nice guy, with a super nice daily driver as far as duramaxes go, so despite the drama, I'll be voting for him.

phooker

Reaction score
I'm not voting for him since they let him enter even though he works for suncoast but yet wont let the Ford guys run

I haven't decided on the dmax's yet, not voting for the custom auto guy or the suncoast guy tho.

I think the reasoning behind Andrew's is that they don't do motor work...that's only a guess. I don't know. He got my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.