Do's and Don'ts of stretched tires

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
you'll never win. camper shells, 16x8s and 315s will always look superior. you ought a know that.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

No, they don't really, but they allow you truck to work a lot better. Remember, I'm an old retired soldier... I build for function, lot to look cool.

Now, what passes for "cool" these days... :puke:

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
you'll never win. camper shells, hoodstacks, 20x12s and 305s will always look superior. you ought a know that.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

Fixed *

photo_zpsb8fb0caa.jpg

Jhaddox

Reaction score
No, they don't really, but they allow you truck to work a lot better. Remember, I'm an old retired soldier... I build for function, lot to look cool.

Now, what passes for "cool" these days... :puke:

Thanks for your service, that being said no one gives a *** if you don't like it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

morepower02

Reaction score
No one "gives a ****" about your opinion either. Just they way it goes I guess. That being said I would expect more of a moderator in a non AWOL thread.

Last edited:

Jhaddox

Reaction score
No one "gives a ****" about your opinion either. Just they way it goes I guess. That being said I would expect more of a moderator in a non AWOL thread.

That's fine...I really don't care If you don't like my opinion...I'm tired of all the guys that come in and muck up a guys thread asking how should he do the stretched tires and their only contribution is don't do it..great post, not what he wanted to know

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
The thread title is "Do's and Don'ts of stretched tires"

I say "Don't, it's downright stupid to stretch out the sidewalls... and unsafe."

I have a right to state my old fashioned, out of date, not cool, common sense opinion. Don't stretch a tire. Want to run a wide wheel, run a wide tire too.

SixFourStrokin

Reaction score
i run a 20x12 with nitto 420 and love it. for what i use my truck for im not having any problems. if this is what he wants to do and thinks itll look good, go for it man. to each their own...

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
The thread title is "Do's and Don'ts of stretched tires"

I say "Don't, it's downright stupid to stretch out the sidewalls... and unsafe."

I have a right to state my old fashioned, out of date, not cool, common sense opinion. Don't stretch a tire. Want to run a wide wheel, run a wide tire too.

The thread is about running stretched tires... if you don't like them, maybe not enter a thread about them :confused:

k2xp

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of a 24x14 wheel on a toyo 37x12.5 open country tire. I want THAT exact setup.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I'm all about the wide tire look, but I think you will have a really hard time getting a 33/12.50 on a 20x14 for one and for two keeping the bead from coming off. I ran a 34/14.50 on a 20x14 and I had a hell of a time getting them mounted.

swinky

Reaction score
285/50 on a 20x12 #***thehaters
8u6upe4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not as much stretch as I thought it would be. Gonna look great. I think the all terrain tread pattern is gonna be a cool look, anything other than 420s lol

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online