DPC Round Two: Going for Broke

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Just saw this on TheChive and found it appropriate...

maby7ere.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That was a smoke show and a half Mike. Especially for a non load dyno.

huge pw tune for nitrous, but i got bottle pressure too high and solenoid wouldnt engage. pull was meant for the big stage of spray. i think god intervened lol.

Last edited:

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I am sure not comfortable with my farm being ran by the "ranch hands" if I was not here.

Any one that owns a buisness fully understands that! You could be on the office 5min away and they won't do stuff exactly they way you want it done... much less 1200miles away for weeks on end!

3brorce

Reaction score
huge pw tune for nitrous, but i got bottle pressure too high and solenoid wouldnt engage. pull was meant for the big stage of spray. i think god intervened lol.

I gotcha. Probably would have blacked out the crowd under load haha.

Wayne

Reaction score
Yep. Still got a ways to go though. Pressures are all safe, which is most important, but it's clearly loading the chargers a lot harder on the street than on the dyno. First and only run on the street last night blew an intercooler boot off, where it was holding fine on the dyno at 70+ psi. We are making some plumbing changes to avoid it popping again. Now the roads are clear it will be out later today for more dial-in.

superstroked

Reaction score
Yep. Still got a ways to go though. Pressures are all safe, which is most important, but it's clearly loading the chargers a lot harder on the street than on the dyno. First and only run on the street last night JJ'd an intercooler boot off, where it was holding fine on the dyno at 70+ psi. We are making some plumbing changes to avoid it popping again. Now the roads are clear it will be out later today for more dial-in.

I fixed it for you

Latest posts

Members online