DPC Round Two: Going for Broke

pog

Reaction score
Erik are you gonna get time to drive around in your rig to get a feel for the new power and what not?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i heard the numbers are pretty high outta that truck , uncorrected at altitude. its going to be tough to beat.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Praying that she stays together. Numbers arent everything.

they arent? darn.
When did we start keeping secrets mike. Spill it LOL

im sure if erik wants to spill the beans he will, but im pretty excited for him, more afraid for his drivetrain. he better get his drag racing skills together though, hes gonna need it.

Wayne

Reaction score
Gotta admit he's done good job setting it up as good as reasonably possible aside from just making power. Single piece rear driveline with 1480 series u joints, 300 m axle shafts, 4.30's, front and rear true tracs, oversize brakes with drilled rotors, stage 5 trans, custom age studs, partially filled block, ceramic coated pistons & heads, carrillos, ati, etc, etc. Shoot, the entire long block has been cryoed. A lot of that stuff has been on the truck for a while, but most of what went into it since last year is all about reliability. Nothing is a guarantee, but at least he's approached it going for reliability as a top priority, knock on wood.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Gotta admit he's done good job setting it up as good as reasonably possible aside from just making power. Single piece rear driveline with 1480 series u joints, 300 m axle shafts, 4.30's, front and rear true tracs, oversize brakes with drilled rotors, stage 5 trans, custom age studs, partially filled block, ceramic coated pistons & heads, carrillos, ati, etc, etc. Shoot, the entire long block has been cryoed. A lot of that stuff has been on the truck for a while, but most of what went into it since last year is all about reliability. Nothing is a guarantee, but at least he's approached it going for reliability as a top priority, knock on wood.

thank god he's rich !!!

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
I though all ppl from CA were rich. :shrug:

That is funny.

Erik grows the "medicinal" smoke that is legal in Cali. Well, that is what I asssume. Cotton only pays so much. Lol.

Truck makes enough power that when he texted me, I had to stop and do the math. Yeah he makes like 85 HP more than me. I guess I will just turn up the water/meth system when we race. Ha....ha....ughhh yeah the truck is nasty Erik. Best of repeat luck/skill

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.