DPC Round Two: Going for Broke

Wayne

Reaction score
I wouldn't call him rich by any means, but I really don't know. Sorry for the insinuation Erik. As mentioned before, you've got a single guy who doesn't have to pay for an ex wife, diapers, or college tuition. Instead, it's truck parts LOL Regardless, I'm glad to see the truck getting the whole package of parts done right. It's not too often people do things this thoroughly.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Erik are you gonna get time to drive around in your rig to get a feel for the new power and what not?

Monday I get to drive it around. I will be there early but also have to get in line for tires. But I should have a few hours in it, hopefully I an find a detail place Monday too if our plans don't work out.

thank god he's rich !!!

LOL, not any more.

Out of curiousity how many man hours do you think went into this build?

A lot in the last few weeks.

I will have to be on my toes for sure during the drag racing this year. No more stage and leave when you want.

Last edited:

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Monday I get to drive it around. I will be there early but also have to get in line for tires. But I should have a few hours in it, hopefully I an find a detail place Monday too if our plans don't work.

I'll detail your truck for the price of a ticket to Denver and a ride in Papa Smurf! :D

Super Diesel

Reaction score
I've read thru the thread and I'm finally caught up. I'm excited to see your truck compete Erik. Good luck bud. Sounds like you have one hell of a team standing behind you. I love the way your truck looks too - definitely one sick ride.

Congrats to everyone involved with the build - you've built one insane machine. Now go for the kill!!!!

3brorce

Reaction score
Erik, this year when you win, instead of going to disney world, you should bring the truck to TS haha.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Monday I get to drive it around. I will be there early but also have to get in line for tires. But I should have a few hours in it, hopefully I an find a detail place Monday too if our plans don't work out.

Someone please get a video of this man's face the first time he hammers down on Papa Smurf.......:popcorn:

PatMan

Reaction score
Someone please get a video of this man's face the first time he hammers down on Papa Smurf.......:popcorn:

It might look something like this...
Maybe...

375981_450056918415929_477300640_n.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.