how many

White_monster

Reaction score
Looking good Dustin. I'd say get Erik to get you a pic of his high powers and that plug. You might need a 90* fitting to mount the map sensor. Unless ppl specify the harness will be built for the dashdaq being mounted on the far left side of the dash right? Thanks for the pics.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Very cool Dustin. its gonna be a very useful setup. very clean install too and seems simple enuff.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Looking good Dustin. I'd say get Erik to get you a pic of his high powers and that plug. You might need a 90* fitting to mount the map sensor. Unless ppl specify the harness will be built for the dashdaq being mounted on the far left side of the dash right? Thanks for the pics.

i will probably try and make one lenth harness, there is plenty of room to stash wires behind that panel, i have my long ass GPS cable stashed in ther with the obdII cord and everything, but based off of what i have yes it will be made for pillar/ windsheild mounting on the left side

White_monster

Reaction score
Alright man. I see your using Duetsch connectors so if I want to shorten or lengthen the harness I can do that real easy, I might even build that harness into the factory harness for a cleaner look. What's te deal with programing the dashdaq thou? Is this sensor going to plug into one of the micro USB ports on the dashdaq? Just curious on that bit of info

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Alright man. I see your using Duetsch connectors so if I want to shorten or lengthen the harness I can do that real easy, I might even build that harness into the factory harness for a cleaner look. What's te deal with programing the dashdaq thou? Is this sensor going to plug into one of the micro USB ports on the dashdaq? Just curious on that bit of info

It actually just plugs right into the back of the dashdaq to the 10 pin plug, and then you have to go into the dashdaq and program the analog signals to convert the 5v reference into usable data

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Ahhh. That's pretty easy to do. Haven't really messed with the dashdaq much but I'm sure I can figure it out. Any idea when you'll have the kits ready?

depends on when i can have map sensors and harness im thinking they will ship a week from tomorrow

Dzchey21

Reaction score
where is the MAP sensor located on trucks with high and max powers? If i remember right on shones truck its in the CFM elbow because the turbos come to close to the sensor. If someone knows snap a picture for me

White_monster

Reaction score
I have no idea where the map sensor is with the big turbos. I didn't even think about relocating them. Again I'm sure Erik could look and see. Next week would be good. Let me know.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
OK guys I understand a hint. What do you need Dustin? I have to go look at where my map sensor is, but I haven't messed with it so hope I get it right. I have blankets on mine, do you need picks of the turbos with out them?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
OK guys I understand a hint. What do you need Dustin? I have to go look at where my map sensor is, but I haven't messed with it so hope I get it right. I have blankets on mine, do you need picks of the turbos with out them?

on the low pressure turbo look for a little brass fitting plug in the compressor housing, i just need a reference to where its at and whats in front of it, and next to it, i might have to remote mount the sensor i dont know, if not just take a general picture of the turbos

White_monster

Reaction score
He needs pics of the intake side of the turbo. Look to the left of the oil filter housing when standing on the bumper. The sensors are under the elbow going into the turbo.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Is this what you need?

60650[/ATTACH]"]
IMG_0050.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0050.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 27

powr2stroke

Reaction score
1. White monster (shane) full set up
2. Eric full set up
3. Matt full set up[/QUOTE]
4. powr2stroke(Mike) full set up

Erikclaw

Reaction score
From looking at the photo I thought clearance from the hood may be a problem, but there isn't any issues. There is at least 2" of room from the top of the elbow to the hood.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
this is where i want the low pressure turbo hook up to be and i think it will fit, also it might just be easier to put the second map sensor in the intake elbow or something if there is an easy spot, ill do some checking and see what we need but im going to plan on sending some different fittings to the first couple people to see whats gunna work the best

IMG952370.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.