I know this dont really go here....last mod to my truck.

Matt_P

Reaction score
Dam man sorry to see his, hope your alright. I know how ****ty of a feeling it is to see your own truck looking like this

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
That's just horrible! Great looking truck, too!
But, I'm betting they total it. Looks like it rolled (?), and that's usually the quickest way to get it totaled. Good luck, either way.

Pahrump

Reaction score
Thanks guys....I am ok...I was alone...so that was good and no one was on the road...only other thing I injured was a street sign..lol

Air bags did not come out and only bruise I have is on my left hand I must have hit it on something...I am going to get Xrays today on it...

Crash happened Monday night about 12:30

I got me a SWEET Silver Chevy Equinox as a rental yesterday...so Im straight..lol

Insurance company is way cool...the adjuster told me she would get to it Today or tomorrow...that she wanted to get something done before the weekend. They are moving it from the wrecker yard to Collision Clinic in Bridge city today...so I will go there and look at it...I havent really gotten to see it yet..I took those pics over the fence yesterday.

She said that I could pull off of it what I wanted if I had replacement parts if the truck ended up being totaled.

The interior is black leather...but the driver seat has wear from getting in and out of a big lifted truck for almost 4 years...the rest of it is perfect.

So I am going to get my tires and wheels for sure...Id like to swap the headlights...and I will get my amps and box with the 4 subs....I may pull the delete pipe not sure...I will set the engine tune back to stock and I guess just get my dashdaq re licensed to the new truck.

I have the title to the truck...its free and clear so I am not sure what I will get for it...I am guessing $29-35000 So I will probaly try to find a nice used 6.4 I can just pay cash for...I have a lot of other things going on and dont really want a truck note right now.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I am guessing $29-35000 So I will probaly try to find a nice used 6.4 I can just pay cash for...I have a lot of other things going on and dont really want a truck note right now.

Dont blame you there...

Ouch

Reaction score
Heres an idea, dont know if a good one... but see what the buy back is from the insurance and possibly strip it all down and part it... make more money for the next truck?

Jason

Reaction score
Doesn't look rolled, looks like it was just put on it's side. The first pic how the tires are dug in, looks like it slid and went up on the drivers side. Definitely lucky! I've seen two of my vehicles I was extremely fond of like that, both at fault of somebody else. It sucks! My insurance let me strip them down too, I took my new truck to the old insane swapped wheels/tires etc. Right there at the body shop.

Hope you get taken care of, definitely one of the cooler "molested" super duty's!

(and by molested, I just mean 20 different suspension setups, 30 different wheel and tire combos lol)

Pahrump

Reaction score
No it didn't roll over...just flopped over onto the driver side...I was like WHOA WTF....then watched then windshield crack as it hit the ground...

Yes its been changed up a bit for sure..lol

I am hoping they are fair with me..it only had 64000 miles on it...I dunno if they give you retail, trade in or what as for value if it is totaled....and if it is...I will be on the lookout for a nice truck to start over with.

Matt_P

Reaction score
No it didn't roll over...just flopped over onto the driver side...I was like WHOA WTF....then watched then windshield crack as it hit the ground...

Yes its been changed up a bit for sure..lol

I am hoping they are fair with me..it only had 64000 miles on it...I dunno if they give you retail, trade in or what as for value if it is totaled....and if it is...I will be on the lookout for a nice truck to start over with.

If insurance treats you as well as they did with me on my 6.4 you'll be getting a lot more than you think its worth

Latest posts

Members online