I know this dont really go here....last mod to my truck.

TripleE44

Reaction score
No it didn't roll over...just flopped over onto the driver side...I was like WHOA WTF....then watched then windshield crack as it hit the ground...

Yes its been changed up a bit for sure..lol

I am hoping they are fair with me..it only had 64000 miles on it...I dunno if they give you retail, trade in or what as for value if it is totaled....and if it is...I will be on the lookout for a nice truck to start over with.

I'd think at least retail. They're supposed to give you what it'll cost you to get i that exact truck again.

Glad you're ok. The truck can be fixed or hopefully replaced.

Pahrump

Reaction score
I'd think at least retail. They're supposed to give you what it'll cost you to get i that exact truck again.

glad your ok bud, def. a scary situation. best of luck to ya

Thanks...yeah the truck can be replaced or fixed...this all could have been a much worse situation.

chromehound

Reaction score
Sucks to see a great looking truck in that shape, but at least you're ok. I'm going to avoid that mod on my truck-looks like alot of headache. LOL

Pahrump

Reaction score
Couple more pictures....I was able to go look at it yesterday...BEAT DOWN!!

Hopefully I know something soon about the outcome

32b35125.jpg

61012c7d.jpg

62007b01.jpg

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score

I dont know if there is any relevance here or not, but I had a 5th wheel trailer get totaled out in a storm earlier this year. The Insurance said they got like 5 or so ads from people selling roughly the same kinda trailer in the area I live in, and went off that. I ended up getting close to $4 grand under retail. I wasnt very happy about the deal but what can ya do. Hopefully they dont do trucks this way.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
A combination of stoopid...wet roads...and too much HP on tap.....

Hey man dont feel too bad, we've all done it. Two years ago I ended up in a field off 288 in a recently purchased Viper. **** happen's, no one got hurt, lesson learned.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
4 wheeling in a Viper, nice!

Kinda, started off on pavement! Had just gotten it out of the shop that week from getting a fuel system, full exhaust, and Paxton put on it. Cold weather, Nitto Invo's, and 700HP didn't equal traction.

Anyway glad your ok man. It'll all get figured out and another truck will come around.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
I dont know if there is any relevance here or not, but I had a 5th wheel trailer get totaled out in a storm earlier this year. The Insurance said they got like 5 or so ads from people selling roughly the same kinda trailer in the area I live in, and went off that. I ended up getting close to $4 grand under retail. I wasnt very happy about the deal but what can ya do. Hopefully they dont do trucks this way.

This is how my insurance does it too. Lucky for me the value of my 07 and my trailers are much higher than what I paid for them.

Op. glad you didn't get hurt, trucks can be replaced but people can't. I've had a few butt puckering moments in the last week alone. Seems the roads are bad and a lot of drivers are being stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Dang. Glad your ok man. I'm pretty sure if that happened to my truck, I'd just hope it got totalled and start over again... As long as they gave me enough to buy another one anyways.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online