I know this dont really go here....last mod to my truck.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
similar thing happened to my friend, he had a ext cab long bed cummins that he LOVED and tried to drift around a corner on a dirt road and with the long bed the washboard just throw out the back end and he had no control. Straight up a bank and then slowly made its way over.

vcassens

Reaction score
I dont know if there is any relevance here or not, but I had a 5th wheel trailer get totaled out in a storm earlier this year. The Insurance said they got like 5 or so ads from people selling roughly the same kinda trailer in the area I live in, and went off that. I ended up getting close to $4 grand under retail. I wasnt very happy about the deal but what can ya do. Hopefully they dont do trucks this way.

Had this happen with a boat that I restored I had bout 5k in it and only got 1200 out of it and walked away with a little over 800 after buy back can you say I got screwed and all because they wold not look at the same boat in the same condition as mine they took the average

davey99ps

Reaction score
It was in slow motion....I remember the a pillar hitting and the windshield cracking all the way across...just watching it.....

I know that exact feeling unfortunately. When I rolled mine, i vividly remember watching the windshield shatter an thinking to myself ohhhhh ***! Glad your ok, an hope insurance treats you better than mine treated me

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Glad you are OK... I did the same thing to my 97 F-350.. Laid it over on the drives side going 30-35 MPH.. The only glass that broke was the mirror.. and the driver door was messed up, the passenger door, and the rear driver side post..

I will tell you this.. Is is a very funny feeling watching the pavement come up and stop at the window you are looking out.. Very odd feeling.. Then mix the screeching of the tires on with it... ALL this was on dry Pavment... I never got it fixed and never even got a quote from my place of insurance..

Glad you are OK. Just to bad about such a nice looking pickup..

ON EDIT: doesn't it make you cringe, watching then tip it back over!! When they did my pickup that way... I was like.. I hope they dont break something!!!!! LOL

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Man that sucks.. but your truck is worth some serious coin, it would defanitely be cheaper for the insurance co to put a new cab, fender and possibly bed side on it and whatever else instead of totaling it? You really didn't suffer a frontal/rear or suspension impact where it would misalign the frame?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Scott. Did you see the black 6.4 Harley truck at mike smith on the used lot? Looks like its lifted already. May be worth checking out but Im sure they are retarded on price.

BIGISLAND7.3

Reaction score
Glad your alright!, but knowing you. the next truck you put your hands on willl be just as sweet or better then the before! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Here it is. Its a f350 with 60k miles. Asking 38k

uploadfromtaptalk1324756146091.jpg

Ipkyss

Reaction score
If I didn't need my truck, I would be driving around one nasty vette right now.

Pahrump

Reaction score
If I didn't need my truck, I would be driving around one nasty vette right now.

Yeah I HAVE to have a truck...for one I have 2 boys....and second for towing...Boat...RZR...Toyhauler..etc...

But I really want another Vette...even a nice clean C5 as a second vehicle would be fine with me.

Latest posts

Members online