I know this dont really go here....last mod to my truck.

morepower02

Reaction score
How did you get the insurance company to total?? what was the estimate? I had similar damage on my 7.3 and they repaired for 10k.

Pahrump

Reaction score
Still wishful thinking based on a few others opinions here local...a couple of body shop guys...and the fact that the body shop its at...is owned by my best friends cousin.....

Pahrump

Reaction score
I went and looked it over yesterday at the body shop....he is still figuring out stuff....a headlight is broke...two tires busted and wheels....they didnt really realize that those were Harley Headlights with HIDs in stalled and that the tires and wheels are about $1000-1200 per corner....

AKHILF

Reaction score
So they are trying to not total it? Just what I got from you having to tell them more stuff that was going to cost them more. If it was me i'd be trying to find anyway to get them to total it because of the car fax and resale value. Up here that would be totaled for sure.

AKHILF

Reaction score
They would end up putting a new cab on that I bet and a lot more. Just go rip the seats up haha that would put it over the top. Just kidding but iv seen a lot of that stuff happen up here.

Pahrump

Reaction score
So I was told today by the bodyshop that the INS chick said they were going to total it....supposedly something happend to the trans in the crash or flip or something and it wont go into gear and when it does it wont shift at all to even move it around....waiting on the call from INS tomorrow I guess then a check here soon!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Very nice. I know it sucks to lose the truck ...but I bet you end up with something sweet.

01platinum

Reaction score
Glad you were ok. A buddy of mine rolled his 2 months ago. Same deal wet roads and to much hp. He is now bagging his next truck. LOL if you pull the center console can I buy it from you?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Pahrump

Reaction score
Well I finally got paid this last Friday on the 27th....I ended up being able to get my aftermarket stuff off and they paid me for a stock truck so after deductible ended up getting $35,102...overall not too bad.

BK39

Reaction score
Well I finally got paid this last Friday on the 27th....I ended up being able to get my aftermarket stuff off and they paid me for a stock truck so after deductible ended up getting $35,102...overall not too bad.

Wow, that's decent. I'd be happy with that. What kind of excursion you thinking about, 7.3, 6.0?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.