I might just turn it up.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
some dmax guy kinda pissed me off.... so i think i might turn godzilla up to 1k .... just to shut someone up. i will also be testing the new elite single pump.

ill prolly just buy a 6.7 now... god i hate me sometimes.

that is all.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
some dmax guy kinda pissed me off.... so i think i might turn godzilla up to 1k .... just to shut someone up. i will also be testing the new elite single pump.

ill prolly just buy a 6.7 now... god i hate me sometimes.

that is all.

:walkin::walkin:

if i had the stuff to make the power...i would never be able to not use it and keep it at the power level you have it at right now

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I knew it was a matter of time. LOL I couldn't see you in a 6.7 until they figure out the fueling and turbos. You would miss that giddy up. Elites single pump? They mod a stock one better than the last version? Or is it a completely new replacement?

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
I knew it was a matter of time. LOL I couldn't see you in a 6.7 until they figure out the fueling and turbos. You would miss that giddy up. Elites single pump? They mod a stock one better than the last version? Or is it a completely new replacement?

Damn Erik your one step ahead of me.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh hell....guessing that you got whooped up on?

LOL

no... dan at ppe got whipped by me TWICE in the 7.60 class a while back, when he couldnt cut a light. he ran 7.40's and 50's all day, just got tree'd in qualifying and got really tree'd in eliminations. this weekend he turned up the wick and ran 6.96 , so i congratulated him and said his truck is way fast now. he said "now?" i said yeah... a couple months ago it wasnt..anyway...if i can get a trans to hold, im not gonna wait for the reg cab to get done..i dont need much to turn up the wick ..pump and nozzles ... and put the bottle back on.
:walkin::walkin:

if i had the stuff to make the power...i would never be able to not use it and keep it at the power level you have it at right now

yeah i use that everyday..just feel like i wanna whoop someone's ass. no reason i cant run low 11's if the trans stays together.

i said 6.7 just for a dd ... damn those trucks are nice. been pondering buying one lately anyway since my truck is just about paid off.

Any details on the new pump?

similar to II pump with more fuel and built from a new pump. no reliability issues so-to-speak.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Well I know if I ever need that much fuel.... I hope that single works out.

The 6.7s are a great looking truck. Just swap in an interior from a King Ranch into mine and I will be happy.

Powerstroke586

Reaction score
no... dan at ppe got whipped by me TWICE in the 7.60 class a while back, when he couldnt cut a light. he ran 7.40's and 50's all day, just got tree'd in qualifying and got really tree'd in eliminations. this weekend he turned up the wick and ran 6.96 , so i congratulated him and said his truck is way fast now. he said "now?" i said yeah... a couple months ago it wasnt..anyway...if i can get a trans to hold, im not gonna wait for the reg cab to get done..i dont need much to turn up the wick ..pump and nozzles ... and put the bottle back on.

I thought you might have been talkin about dmitri, when you said dmax guy and running his mouth LOLLOLLOL

i agree! turn that baby up and show em Godzilla breaths fire!!! :evil

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.