It Took Me Long Enough...

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Just went to lowes to see if it would start for chits and giggles... It sputtered to life and a good amount of white smoke came out the stack, to which I attributed to all our cranking last night. Gonna rip it apart as soon as I get it home and replace the IPR o-rings. Anyone want to come do this for me? Lol I'll supply beer of your choice.

Going to MD next weekend for MPDs dyno day and really want to take the truck with us

Last edited:

rat49f6

Reaction score
Anyone have a rwrite up on how to make the scangsuge 2 read all the ford special parameters? I can let the kid borrow it if you can figure that out

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Holy **** the two small o rings on the IPR are SHOT!!

ran to auto zone and grabbed the generic pack of o rings and found two that matched perfectly.. hoping it works for now and I'll order an IPR rebuild kit from Clay tomorrow.

also noticed a very large and slow oil leak on the ground today. coming from way up on the engine it looks like.. are there oil lines on the backsides of these heads I need to feel for and see if I can tighten them? It also looks to be intermittent best I can tell....

Like I said, one thing after another.

Big Calo

Reaction score
Sweet! The ole girls can be a pain sometimes, but once they get lined out you love 'em all over again.

acf6

Reaction score
Nice. Luckily this truck came with a sub/amp preinstalled so it made it easy :) still have factory speakers though...ill get to that someday

Emery19

Reaction score
oh btw zac, ill be coming through the 10th so if you wanna borrow my scanguage ill make sure i have it, because i should have my minimax on the truck by then so i wont be using it.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
oh btw zac, ill be coming through the 10th so if you wanna borrow my scanguage ill make sure i have it, because i should have my minimax on the truck by then so i wont be using it.

If you have the minimax on by then you don't mind if I use if for a week or so to see whats up? That would be awesome man. Remember to shoot me a text around then but I'll probably be around again.

Gave her a good wash and wax the other day... cleaned up and brought back more paint then I thought.. I really need to clay bar the hood and wax that again though.

Otherwise, I'm happy how it turned out. Still can't get over how much better it looks with tint. Best money I've spent on it

vy5apuve.jpg

Emery19

Reaction score
If you have the minimax on by then you don't mind if I use if for a week or so to see whats up? That would be awesome man. Remember to shoot me a text around then but I'll probably be around again.

nah man i wont mind at all. youll have to program the 7.3 pids in but thats no big deal. ill be down there for 10 days or so, so i can drop it wiht you on my way through and then when im headed home ill stop and pick it up from you if that works.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.