It Took Me Long Enough...

weazel

Reaction score
Square likely 2x3 or 2x4 depending on what he decides on for lights

I want to make the bottom to be no wider than the cab and follor the cab lines as much as possible

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Good plan, I'm using 1 3/4 round tube, but my headache rack I going to tie into an overhead rack

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Good plan, I'm using 1 3/4 round tube, but my headache rack I going to tie into an overhead rack

I've seen one like this on a Toyota and have thought it would be kinda nice to have a little extra storage for long trips with the family. Downside is I don't want it up there all the time. Curious to see how yours turns out.

Looking forward to Zack's headache rack as well.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

weazel

Reaction score
I've seen one like this on a Toyota and have thought it would be kinda nice to have a little extra storage for long trips with the family. Downside is I don't want it up there all the time. Curious to see how yours turns out.

Looking forward to Zack's headache rack as well.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

It's going to take me a while, still waiting on the steel for the flat bed part, I've got some drawings, but I'm saving them, I want to wait till it is built before I show it off

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Well I got lucky and checked once more for the location of the leak... turns out it was a cooler like had a tiny pin whole it seeping. Cut it out and replaced it with black 3/8ths hose and two clamps. Done. Instead of a $150 steering box, it cost me like $5.. very very happy now lol.

Possibility of tint and/or exhaust and stack going on tomorrow.... fingers crossed lol

Spending all this money on things I don't need to impress people I don't know. :)

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Well I got lucky and checked once more for the location of the leak... turns out it was the power steering cooler line had a tiny pin hole. Cut it out and replaced it with black 3/8ths hose and two clamps. Done. Instead of a $150 steering box, it cost me like $5.. very very happy now lol.

Possibility of tint and/or exhaust and stack going on tomorrow.... fingers crossed lol

Spending all this money on things I don't need to impress people I don't know. :)

Fixed.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Ahhhh yes

a3ynyzej.jpg

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Been having hard start issues when her
Planned on ripping it apart to check IPR o rings this weekend. Fast forward until yesterday. Jump started it since it was still too hot to start on its own... drove 15 mins down the highway and it randomly died as I was almost to a stop on the exit ramp... let traffic by, slid back down the ramp and to the side. Called for help, friend tugged of off the ramp into a Lowes parking lot... tried jumping it and it made no difference this time... gave up at 1130, locked up the truck and went home. I'm just so sick if one problem after another.

Alternator
Ac compressor
Belt
Engine harness
Death wobble
Starter
Massive power steering leak
Still have an oil leak
Trans issues
Both batteries
Fuel pump
Rebuilt fuel bowl

I'm just tired of one problem after another and not having time to fix it...

I have been on point for a long time, calling it, fix one problem and another will rear its head within a week. Multiple times I have been right

Last edited:

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
yvenezyq.jpg

Crappy pic of truck and stack. 3" DP to 5" exhaust to 7" stack. Ohhhh it sounds so good at WOT

6u3e6a5y.jpg

Oh and my alternator ate a few wires for the plugs on it the other day. Thank god I was able to cut the plugs off my old truck and they fit right and got me mobile again

weazel

Reaction score

Sh!tty, well you will figure it out, if not I'll buy it on the cheap, my truck was like that last summer, turbo, ebp sensor, then FICM, all in 3 months, but she has been ripping along since

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.