It Took Me Long Enough...

Dittmerdiesel

Reaction score
Those wheels and tires should be fairly cheap. Wish I woulda known you needed them while u were here I had two wheels for it.

weazel

Reaction score
Too bad you don't have the same pattern as me, I have 6 steelies and six 32" maxxis bighorns, 4 still have tread

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Those wheels and tires should be fairly cheap. Wish I woulda known you needed them while u were here I had two wheels for it.

I appreciate it but there is no damn way I would have been able to fit them in the truck lol. Plus I believe its in the tires more than the rim. Gonna have my brother balance and road test them on one of the shops machine because he thinks the tech was a retard and ***ed up. My brother is a service tech for hunter engineering that makes those machines

Thanks anyway buddy

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Too bad you don't have the same pattern as me, I have 6 steelies and six 32" maxxis bighorns, 4 still have tread

You're killing me smalls..

This thing needs to go back to a dually ASAP. Especially because of the stack...

weazel

Reaction score
The solution is fatter rims/tires

weazel

Reaction score
Get the stack on yet?

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
No lol Josh had D Toops ship it for me and the damn guy forgot my 90° lol

And I'm doing the down pipe and exhaust and stack some day soon. No idea when lol

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I did lay it on to see it though :D Tint and dually again will make it look even better

eqymahem.jpg

weazel

Reaction score
Definitely needs to go back to the duals, but it's gonna look great once it's finished.

Sent from the Bayou

Yeah it is gonna look good, he is in the same boat I am, just picking away at it. Upgrade and modify as you can. Takes a while but in the end you have what you want

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Yeah it is gonna look good, he is in the same boat I am, just picking away at it. Upgrade and modify as you can. Takes a while but in the end you have what you want

If things go according to plan, I'll be in that same life raft, rummaging around, looking for money to mod too. Lol

Sent from the Bayou

weazel

Reaction score
If things go according to plan, I'll be in that same life raft, rummaging around, looking for money to mod too. Lol

Sent from the Bayou

Problem is things change, I wanted a huge dually, well lifted it and realized tires are limited for a dually (can't be too wide) so I dropped the dually spacers on the front and threw on some 20's with bald 40's that I got for free, pulled the bed off now I am waiting on steel because I'm going to build a chase truck style flatbed, that too will be done in phases, first just a flat bed, then the tube work, I wanted to run a single stack, put it on then we picked up a sponsor so we can be in SEMA, so now I will be running theseImageUploadedByTapatalk1378962684.336177.jpg
But as it goes, it improves, I like watching it grow, I'm liking how Zacks truck is coming along too, seeing you young guys into trucks is nice

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Take a gander behind the stack against the cab. I left a good few inches for the headache rack bud lol

And ignore the ghetto mockup procedure lol

4a6a7ava.jpg

weazel

Reaction score
What are you gonna make the headache rack out of, square tube, round tube, angle?

rat49f6

Reaction score
Square likely 2x3 or 2x4 depending on what he decides on for lights

I want to make the bottom to be no wider than the cab and follor the cab lines as much as possible

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.