It Took Me Long Enough...

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Auto zone is the only place around me that can get it today, and cheapest, with a lifetime warranty... works for me! Hoping to have it back together later today.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Ooooohhh I never thought of that. I like it... as soon as I fix it I'll do it lol

Auto zone ***ed up and so I'm not getting my radiator till after work today.. this is starting to piss me off...

Dittmerdiesel

Reaction score
Zac I'm assuming he's referring to you since it took me 25 min to get home and you 18 hours. Paul, glad u guys made it back ok and there is a ups shipment on its wAy to you .

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Truck has a power steering leak that will hopefully be addressed tomorrow. New spacers are on their way from ballistic fab to replace these chitty ones that gave me a horrible death wobble. Exhaust is just waiting on a special part to get here hopefully this week... tint might get done this weekend also.

That is all at the moment... moving slow.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Thanks man.

Well got a new spacer from Ballistic fab yesterday...
dahy4y6e.jpg

Put them on, put the goals back on, still have a big ol death wobble. Swapped back to the SRW setup with the spacers on, and it went away. So, my problem is with the tires/wheels. Tires have been balanced very recently, but I don't think the tech used the road test portion on the balancer to feel for hard spots on the tires so that is what we are leaning to at the moment. Truck sat for a few months on thesrs tires so its very possible... who knows....

All I know is I need to fix my power steering leak too. Almost a qt a day leak :banghead:

And get the death wobble sorted out before our trip to MD for their dyno day in October.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Man come on, I put a stack on mine and you copy me, that's it, I'm driving there to monster truck you

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

Bro read the first post... its been in the plans since before then lol and the american flag was too way back when but I liked where you mounted yours better than where I was gonna put mine.. lol but I have noticed the same thing LOL

weazel

Reaction score
Bro read the first post... its been in the plans since before then lol and the american flag was too way back when but I liked where you mounted yours better than where I was gonna put mine.. lol but I have noticed the same thing LOL

I bet you got some 20" Boyd coddington's on order to single it out and a big lift on order too.....lol I'm going to get a mod to change your user name to little weazel

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.