March 16th 2013 Rudys Track Day & Sled Pull

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Why not have a "true work stock class" and then an "unlimited work stock class"? Trucks from the "true work stock class" can pull in both (if they wish), but trucks with modified stock turbos can only pull in the "unlimited work stock class" and open class.

That may have already been brought up and shot down. I haven't read the other pages in this thread to see. LOL

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
ok will do those classes i stated above and just had "bone stock Diesel" to the end for the 1st time boys or any stock trucks can pull. thanks guys. doing my best to keep yall happy.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
So how we gonna do the teching...

04 F250 CCLB has stuff

Appalachian Coal Rollers

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Well 2.5 and 2.6 just plug turbo
Workstock just have to pull intake off and let us look
Hotstreet, long as big twin is smaller than 88mm (3.5 plug)
Open...well just saftey stuff.
Bone stock has to be stock turbo, tuners r fine, no way to check injectors thow.

Sniper32

Reaction score
Has there been any talk with local hotels yet? i wanna say last time there was a group deal, anything like that this year?

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Has there been any talk with local hotels yet? i wanna say last time there was a group deal, anything like that this year?
If you look for hotels near the Piedmont address, find some in greensboro, its only 20 minutes away.

Yeah, but I anticipate getting my ass whupped by guys that know how to get er done... I havent even figured what class Ill be in yet... LOL or If Ill have hoops in there either...

Come on, hoops want take but one eventing. i really need these on in all the classes but workstock and bone stock. seen too many break and almost hit people in the crowd.

woodduck97

Reaction score
This really sucks. My job is up on the 4th of March now that rules have changed I want to bring my truck but I don't think I will be able to with not having a job. :doh: Guess I will see if I will make it come when time gets closer.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Come on, hoops want take but one eventing. i really need these on in all the classes but workstock and bone stock. seen too many break and almost hit people in the crowd.

I know, but I am across the country now, and am hoping that the rig is done for ht event, and If I can get them to do it, I will get them on... I wanna see what she can do after all this time. That's for sure.

11STROKER

Reaction score
I know, but I am across the country now, and am hoping that the rig is done for ht event, and If I can get them to do it, I will get them on... I wanna see what she can do after all this time. That's for sure.

chris we can handle the loops for you buddy

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.