My 6.0 build

60powerplant

Reaction score
Dual pumps. Build your own set up. I think 100% nozzle would work better. But either way you need way more oil!! You have the air to make the power!!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Josh I'm holding full ICP on 100% nozzles, whether or not your pump is as "strong" as mine may be a factor also because yours has more miles on it so it may be weaker. I want to run mine asap to see where I'm at as well. Might be able to give you some insight as to where your at. I know our setup is a little off (tire size, stock trans vs built trans, you now with a bigger turbo) but it may help? I'll let you know for sure when I run it

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Josh I'm holding full ICP on 100% nozzles, whether or not your pump is as "strong" as mine may be a factor also because yours has more miles on it so it may be weaker. I want to run mine asap to see where I'm at as well. Might be able to give you some insight as to where your at. I know our setup is a little off (tire size, stock trans vs built trans, you now with a bigger turbo) but it may help? I'll let you know for sure when I run it

My pump has like 15k miles on it tops. You also have fuel pulled out of your tuning whereas mine is a full fuel tune. Either way get yours on the dyno and see where it's at now. If it does more than 600hp then I'll realize just how much I am losing power with the firehose nozzles

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
You should downsize your injectors big time. Hell 225/100 and your turbo would make more power than your current setup to be honest and have less issues with icp. 300/150's sound cool but if its not running right then what's the point nomsayin? A properly matched setup will always run better than huge ass injectors IMO

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
You should downsize your injectors big time. Hell 225/100 and your turbo would make more power than your current setup to be honest and have less issues with icp.

I'm honestly thinking about doing this if dual oil doesn't happen soon. When these injectors went in the plan was to do dual oil pumps soon after but clearly that hasn't happened yet

01PSD

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious you're dropping ICP big time towards the end of the run. Have you checked to see how bad it is?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
300/150's sound cool but if its not running right then what's the point nomsayin? A properly matched setup will always run better than huge ass injectors IMO

I Totally agree with what you're sayin! I think at this point it's either downsize and see how it does or just figure out a dual pump setup asap before I light this thing on fire... (even though it is still a blast to drive and it sure isn't slow) LOL

Latest posts

Members online