My 6.0 build

smokinstroker

Reaction score
P2170360.JPG

ChrisB_0015_before.jpg

smokinstroker

Reaction score
i believe mpd made them at one point. rcd also sells a full relocation kit.

if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Is that kit just for the oil filter or for both the oil and fuel filters?

RCD's kit is just oil. The fuel bowl is attached to the oil bowl. when you delete oil the fuel is gone to. you will need to run your fuel feed straight to your "t" or "y" for your heads

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Just buying a 6.4 housing doesn't mean it magically transforms into a fuel bowl delete tyler LOL you need to make fuel system modifications, its very easy though.

Hellen Keller sent this?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
If I'm deleting the fuel bowl and moving the oil filter it will be when I do an external oil cooler setup.... RCD kit is sweet but I don't "need" it so I'd rather wait and do an external cooler setup instead

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Just buying a 6.4 housing doesn't mean it magically transforms into a fuel bowl delete tyler LOL you need to make fuel system modifications, its very easy though.

Hellen Keller sent this?

in the process of doing this as well......going to clean up everything so much better!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Hoodstack is off the truck for the winter. Have a few little power adders hopefully going on before our dyno day next month. Hopefully we see some good numbers finally!!
sarurude.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
your painter did a good job matching the paint

yep! The color matches perfectly. Just looks a little off in the pic cause the hood is freshly buffed and the truck is filthy... I still need to wetsand and buff again. It has some dust spots and one run on it :( but can't complain when it was done for next to nothing!

Latest posts

Members online