My 6.0L 700HP Build

Boostaddict03

Reaction score
Yes Warren's Truck did make little over 700 on my dyno also Im sure we spun 2 rod bearings on lifted a head on the dyno before we even made it to Rudy's and the truck still went 7.8's on fuel we got the truck back to the shop and tore it back apart and had 2 spun Rod bearings so I would assume that could be some of the power loss

imelmo

Reaction score
93mph in the 1/8th sounds quick. I dont know what hp it equates to though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That's one mph more than mine traps in the 1/8 on 37's, and mine comes out to 750rwhp.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Im in to see where this goes.

I would have expected much more out of your build, it sounds very impressive and looks awesome... Like you said maybe spun rod bearing had something to do with it. I just seems like you would have much higher numbers than that???

KCTurbos

Reaction score
I don't mean to sound naive... but why all the doubt about the size of his injectors?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I don't mean to sound naive... but why all the doubt about the size of his injectors?

Numbers don't add up, not saying he's lying. But there have been people in the past sold an injector said to flow X amount and later have is flowed only to find out its not even close to what they were told.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Numbers don't add up, not saying he's lying. But there have been people in the past sold an injector said to flow X amount and later have is flowed only to find out its not even close to what they were told.

Got it... Thanks for the reply

Boostaddict03

Reaction score
Like I said before I dont know 100% what they flow but I know they arent flowing anywhere near 500cc that is what he said the body's are built the stock spool valves are not allowing the injector to flow anymore and that is why we are making changes while the engine is out once again. I doubted the power myself I thought it was low for the compounds as well maybe compounds doesnt always mean more power just better spool time with this setup I can stage up and make 50psi with the stall I have. Yeah a Single truck may make just as much or close power but I know that I have more power to be made this is a non intercooled kit for the moment we are gonna do a Water to Air Intercooler and change up a couple of things along the way. I really dont care about dyno numbers I know my Mustang Dyno is a Very low reading dyno I look at track tiimes Shawn Ellerton has been a 6.75@105 with a compound setup close to ours with a .70 jet and a .117 Jet I believe and put out 1064whp on a Mustang Dyno so I know we are getting close thanks for all of the negative and positive comment I can take both of them lol

Jwarren

Reaction score
$1000 says that it wont flow over 350 on my bench.

Billy and Kenny know they dont flow 500cc. I told billy they flow around 340cc. The most fuel available with a stock spool valve.

Now I do have 500/300's that flow well over 400CC with a modded spool valve.

Jess

Jwarren

Reaction score
Mine did 707 with much smaller injectors and a single stock pump. And the smallest bit of nitrous. That truck should be an animal you would think.

You wont make 707 with that setup on High Speeds dyno this I know, its a dual Eddy current mustang dyno reads on average about 18% lower than a dynojet. Now as for track speed my setup shows close 815RWHP. BTW I dont need spray.

stroker57

Reaction score
I've rode in Jesse truck no doubt in my mind it makes over 800 that thing is a beast. As far as high speed truck there more less working bugs out and trying different thing. IMO I think the down fall to the truck is the way the pistons are and be non intercooled with some time they'll get the bug worked out and should be an impressive truck.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Billy and Kenny know they dont flow 500cc. I told billy they flow around 340cc. The most fuel available with a stock spool valve.

Now I do have 500/300's that flow well over 400CC with a modded spool valve.

Jess

Thanks for the clarification Jesse

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Looks clean...but I'd be pissed if I only put down 700 with that setup. Kind of proves my theory that just because you put massive turbos and firehose injectors doesn't mean you're going to make shiz for power. Again...looks pretty clean though

swinky

Reaction score
Thanks Jesse Idk why eveyone has alot of hostility lol

Well when you say you have 500/225s but they only flow 340 it kinda raises a flag. Is that big of an injector necessary? Maybe something like a 350/125 could get you in the 700s with full icp.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.