My 64/71/.70 with warren 210's

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
ill come by tomorrow and we can go for a spin, hopefully tearing mine down and we can compare by the end of the week.

we can see if this manifold actually makes a difference.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Maybe i missed it somewhere, but is this 64/71/70 a bullseye turbo? Don't remember reading anything about you having any fitment issues with the install of it with the RCD pedistal and adapter flange like powerstrokekid87 did when he installed his bullseye 66mm with the RCD pedistal and adapter flange.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Maybe i missed it somewhere, but is this 64/71/70 a bullseye turbo? Don't remember reading anything about you having any fitment issues with the install of it with the RCD pedistal and adapter flange like powerstrokekid87 did when he installed his bullseye 66mm with the RCD pedistal and adapter flange.
im pretty sure only reason he had problems was becuse he had 90s going into the back of the head instead of banjos like everyone else has the 90s dont allow the uppipes to move foward enough to me the pedistal

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Nice build...I like seeing big sticks and a single for sure...both Matts are great guys to work with. Quick question...what was that square boxy thing under the intake next to the turbo with the blue hose connected to it? LOL

smokinstroker

Reaction score
^ what craig said

Morgan is running a bullseye 64, said fitment was actually pretty dead on, and after a few pics of the rcd flange its a damn nice piece.

get a bp gauge on there bud :poke:

intake manifold or exhaust manifolds?

intake manifold thats been ported out, wont have reading with the new exhaust manifolds for a few more weeks.

morgans more than likely waiting on my lazy a$$ to pull my manifold off so he can get it on his; i just havent had time to make another one :doh:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
intake manifold or exhaust manifolds?

^ what craig said

Morgan is running a bullseye 64, said fitment was actually pretty dead on, and after a few pics of the rcd flange its a damn nice piece.

get a bp gauge on there bud :poke:

intake manifold thats been ported out, wont have reading with the new exhaust manifolds for a few more weeks.

morgans more than likely waiting on my lazy a$$ to pull my manifold off so he can get it on his; i just havent had time to make another one :doh:

I think you've got the hook up on another LOL

MorganY

Reaction score
It is a bullseye, haha ya my EGR is blocked off at the up pipe. The up pipe fitment was very VERY close. I almost had to take my EGR out since the EGR and up pipe flanges were holding the up pipes from coming any further. As soon as I pay my buddy back the couple hundred I was short, I'll be on my way for saving up for the manifold.

I also am going to check ICP voltage..

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
im pretty sure only reason he had problems was becuse he had 90s going into the back of the head instead of banjos like everyone else has the 90s dont allow the uppipes to move foward enough to me the pedistal

hmmm...good to know. I've got 90s also and am looking at going to this setup with either a 64 or 66. I need to talk to that guy....

MorganY

Reaction score
haha chris I can't pay for it just yet, if I get more EGR/oil cooler jobs I will LOL

and my buddy's go pro camera comes in today..so I think I'll be getting the videos sooner than I thought. I am going to put the camera on the rear passenger door facing the tail pipe so you can see the tire (to judge take offs) and the smoke from the tailpipe. after that i'll use my SCT live wire and have that next to my EGT gauge so you can see mph, rpm, EGT and boost. then for a WOT ill film the meth controller (won't be spraying anything) since it shows legit boost and EGTs in a digital format.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

? The 90's make no where close to contact on the up pipes on s300 setups... He had problems because RCD's Kit doesnt include an oil feed line... I have the 90's on two seperate s300 setups on my personal stuff as well as several customers' setups with no issues..

by the way his setup uses banjos in the back of the head, as he is using our hardline stainless kit..... so it would be pretty hard to have an issue with a 90 fitting that does not exist on his truck...

glad to clarify this for everyone

Last edited:

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
? The 90's make no where close to contact on the up pipes on s300 setups... He had problems because RCD's Kit doesnt include an oil feed line... I have the 90's on two seperate s300 setups on my personal stuff as well as several customers' setups with no issues..

by the way his setup uses banjos in the back of the head, as he is using our hardline stainless kit..... so it would be pretty hard to have an issue with a 90 fitting that doesnt exist..

Why did he have such a problem getting his to fit? he complained he had to cut some stuff and drill more holes for the uppipes to line up

Last edited:

MorganY

Reaction score
Why did he have such a problem getting his to fit?

not sure if he had his EGR still in place..but if he did, where the EGR connects to the up pipe almost prevented me from getting the up pipes to match up to the exhaust housing.. I had to really play with the exhaust housing to get it to line up correctly.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The bullseye s366 did not come with the stock style oil feed flange on top of the turbo where the stock line would normally bolt up. We had to make him a line over the weekend and overnight it monday. Nor did the kit come with any gaskets for the drain or feed. also he had to drill out the mounting holes for it to fit. Go re read the thread on Psn..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.