My build so far...

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
I can get one. High beam is in the projector, its just a Hi/Lo setup. The pods up top I wired into my Aux 1 switch on truck. Turn signals go from white to amber. Give me a bit and ill get it. Its still bright so you wont see the blindness of pods but youll get the idea

Notneb

Reaction score
I told him to give me the exact same thing as yours. I don't have upfitter switches though, so this should be fun...

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
I told him to give me the exact same thing as yours. I don't have upfitter switches though, so this should be fun...

It'll be easy, just go get a basic switch setup from RadioShack or something. There is tons of spots to grab power from.

Notneb

Reaction score
I might just tie into the stock fogs, depends on how bright they are...

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
I sent him my own pods, I'm not sure which pods you have going in but mine are bright as **** lol. And also illegal to run on road

Notneb

Reaction score
Guess we'll see! Wish I had upfitters now, lol. I'll use a RadioShack switch for now, until I can get ahold of the switches I want.

Notneb

Reaction score
New updates for anyone who didn't see my separate thread on the lights. Got my lights from Retrocustomz, and installed. Here's the link to the write up: http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66359

For those of you too lazy to click and just want pics, here!
Before:
025_zpsonpf98ux.jpg

After:
054_zpsb6qychtx.jpg

052_zpsizglqzkm.jpg

046_zpstcyi46fc.jpg

Latest posts

Members online