My build

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I just want to be able to step into the ring and not get knocked out right away.:toast:

My stock trans is just yelling, "Bring it on buddy"

Jgon08

Reaction score
I don't see the 59 doing very well, I see it being over worked and very short lived.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I would need bigger nozzles to do the 66/88 combo, but that is ok. I also think that high powers and 60hp nozzles would be nice, but just dont want to spend that kind of cash on a turbo setup. My wife would stright up kill my ass if I did that.:biggun:

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Right now I am stiring the pot a little. I have been intrested in the Raw Power setup for a while here now and would have purchased it a while back if there testing that showed how it works. But everyone says it wouldnt be a fast spooling setup or there would be a dead spot between the chargers.and that I am not intrested in. However if you put a larger vgt out front and it can make the setup spool fast and have no dead spots, that is what I am intrested in.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I would go 62/88 with 110's at least. I think the 66 would work great too but if it is a DD the 62 would have better spooling capabilities. I was going to go the 62/88 route before some wako talked me into the trips. LOL I have heard some mention the possibility of a dead spot with that set up, but I don't think it is something to worry about. IMO

Dzchey21

Reaction score
60% nozzles are imho the best all around nozzle out there. I like 100% too but for most 60% is good

Wayne

Reaction score
I'll have a 66/88 version of raw power compounds in then next couple months with 110 hp nozzles. If you wait that long, I'll give feedback.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
This is like taking crack away from an addict, and its only been one day since the turbos have been out of my truck. LOL I am in no big hurry really, so whatever.

Last edited:

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
How do you guys think that the 62/88 setup with 60% nozzles would spool and handle on the street? I hardly really ever tow with the truck at all. I am just wondering how much of a difference there would be between the 66/88 and the 62/88 combos.

Latest posts

Members online