My build

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
:evilI will have some videos here pretty soon of the truck in action.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Sorry guys I just seen this. My egt's have been in check with this setup sofar. I will get some good videos here tommarow and put them on here for everyone to see. I will do some really good hard pulls from a roll as well as a stop. Go pro is getting charged up as we speak.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
She is not very happy with me. I dont know why the stock trans doesnt like 40mph rolling burnouts?LOL It was fine until last week Monday when it started to give up. :wtf: I am in need of a built trans here very soon and have plans that are in the works. I also have been dealing with MAJOR death wobble lately and will be replacing all the tie rod ends here very shortly. :flipa:

jdgleason

Reaction score
She is not very happy with me. I dont know why the stock trans doesnt like 40mph rolling burnouts?LOL It was fine until last week Monday when it started to give up. :wtf: I am in need of a built trans here very soon and have plans that are in the works. I also have been dealing with MAJOR death wobble lately and will be replacing all the tie rod ends here very shortly. :flipa:

Whiner.

LOL

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Well it looks like I am just waiting for the new Elite Upgrade kit to show up for the AFE Stage II setup, and I will be dynoing this thing finally. Should be this week sometime hopefully.

Johnny77Mutt

Reaction score
Runs super clean after shes spooled, thanks for the video. I can't wait to see what it dynos. With your death wobble situation check the track bar bushings too. They cost me around $30 or so for my 97 and it took care of the problem. That **** is scary man, especially when it happens around 5pm on a busy freewayLOL

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Lol. Ya I have the death wobble parts on order and hopefully will be in as well this week. My tie rods ends were cashed out.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Well Sunday I decided that I wanted to go bigger so Monday I sold my Tow Power Plus turbo setup, took it off my truck, and sent it on down the road. For those of you wondering, I loved the turbos, absolutly nothing wrong with them, but just need more.

I would like Dan or DLS-16 to have a great time with his new setup. Enjoy buddy and let me know what you think. You should now be able to show some guys up around town.:toast:

Last edited: