Need a PCM

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Just a quick glance through parts/services was enough to warn me off of them. THEN socal guys started talking about them. They might be great for Cummins or Duramax but they don't know Powerstrokes for chit.

That is to bad. Shops like that lose more then they gain. that is if there "fame" or lack if it spreads to far.

prowirenut

Reaction score
Cowboy some of this is an iside joke, Doc and I work together.
Let's just say he has HAD a reputation for shutting the entire 6 plants off at once, electrically off, hence the prine of darkness name.
GE is like the GE you see on TV commercials, you know Imagination at Work or as we like to say it Imagine it Works LOL

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Cowboy some of this is an iside joke, Doc and I work together.
Let's just say he has HAD a reputation for shutting the entire 6 plants off at once, electrically off, hence the prine of darkness name.
GE is like the GE you see on TV commercials, you know Imagination at Work or as we like to say it Imagine it Works LOL

Ok now that sheds light on the joke!! General Electric.... GE...

What did you do to kill all 6 plants Doc my FRIEND?? LOL

No, it's not better. My user cp says we ARE friends, AHOLE!!!! LOL Big ole meanie pants!!!

LOL Yes we are friends... LOL Funny how we can twist things by how we say them.. :D

DocBar

Reaction score
Ok now that sheds light on the joke!! General Electric.... GE...

What did you do to kill all 6 plants Doc my FRIEND?? LOL

LOL Yes we are friends... LOL Funny how we can twist things by how we say them.. :D
I simply rolled an 86 BF relay with entirely too many test switches closed. Just to be clear, what happened is fairly common in the testing and commissioning world. It just happens to be very visible and embarrassing, LOL

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I simply rolled an 86 BF relay with entirely too many test switches closed. Just to be clear, what happened is fairly common in the testing and commissioning world. It just happens to be very visible and embarrassing, LOL

I bet it was VERY visible in a dark sort of way... :D

DocBar

Reaction score
I should get free donuts for all of my trouble...GE is very humble at this point. The only thing that beats donuts are free donuts. Yummy!!!!!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL I hear you.. my old boss would bring them to the job site and i would end up eating 7 or more sometimes. these were the filed donuts. not those little powder half bite ones.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
You have no idea. I had just finished arguing with a GE TA before I turned the lights out. Right before we were going to synch a unit. The timing was horrible.

LOL !!! I would have love to see your face!!! talk about :lookaround: then try to right it as fast as you can!!

DocBar

Reaction score
LOL !!! I would have love to see your face!!! talk about :lookaround: then try to right it as fast as you can!!
My electricians starting saying "beep beep" when they saw me, referencing the roadrunner because of how fast I left the scene of the crime. I knew what happened before the lights were fully out and had that "oh ****" look on my face.

Latest posts

Members online