New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I hope they tone down the cold start high idle with these. I had an early build '11 that was a great truck, but I cringed cold starting it, below freezing, because it instantly went to a high idle and sounded like hell. I wasn't expecting that the first time it happened. I was used to my 6.0 that started and ran for a few minutes before high idle. It seemed a lot less harsh that way.

donniesd

Reaction score
On our company site thru phh fleet service they show the option for 2015 f250 but delivery date summer 2014. So I guess that means we are getting close to ford putting it up on the build your own.

But ford says spring of 2014....

SD_promo_313x118.png

RedRice589

Reaction score
Depending on how much other stuff is changed it could be $5k. Then where you at? Might as well buy a performance kit if the money is even close to the same.

Time will tell.

Well there's wishful thinking..... Thanks for smashing my hopes and dreams:swordfight: :D

mfoltz

Reaction score
does the new turbo have a 10 blade wheel and what does the one they use now have

mfoltz

Reaction score
I was just wondering because I think someone on this fourm said the power max had a 10 blade wheel on it that's why they whistle so much? I don't know much about turbos. Why is the 6.0 whistle so much, will the 15 truck be like that or not as much.

Latest posts

Members online