O2ShootTheJ's Build Thread

webb06

Reaction score
I'd say that normal for a 6.0. They don't start anything like a 6.4 which is kinda what you're used to

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
ICP 4.65 volts at WOT. 3800+Psi at WOT. 500psi minimum for the injectors to fire. Is the FICM synced?

Hm i've never seen my ICP over 2k. I'll have to try to get a WOT run in today or tomorrow and see what it does.

No clue on the FICM being synced. don't even know what that means

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Hm i've never seen my ICP over 2k. I'll have to try to get a WOT run in today or tomorrow and see what it does.

No clue on the FICM being synced. don't even know what that means

You won't see it over 2k tuned. You would have to watch icp voltage. That would tell you what it really is. Text me if you need anything Dan.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the digital climate control is a direct swap or not? I know I'll need a new dash bezel as well

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
really? I love mine

I guess at this point I'm just salty because I had the panel go bad once and then had issues with a used one (which can be expected) at this point it only gets used for reading outside temp considering my heater box grew legs and decided to walk out from under my hood one day... LOL

sootie

Reaction score
If you need one I've got the one out of the rolled truck....

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Wiring is not the same, there is much more wiring involved with the EATC. You will need to either buy or build your own harness to install the EATC, the EATC module, interior/exterior temp sensors, sunload sensor, blend door actuator... etc IMO, with the amount of time and money that would be spent to convert, it may not be worth it in the end.

Latest posts

Members online