P.I.S 230/100 injectors...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Like i said i have been tuned by wo differnt tuners and same result.
live tuned by two different tuners?
From the sounds of it, P.I.S Is the way to go when it comes to these injectors. Definitely going to have to keep that in mind for the near future.

Derail again,

TyCorr your avatar makes it hard to keep focus on what i'm typing LOL
I dont know if you answered me the last time I asked but I thought you switched over to a maxipad?

live life full throttle

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
live tuned by two different tuners?

I dont know if you answered me the last time I asked but I thought you switched over to a maxipad?

live life full throttle

LOL

Well it went like this, I had my silver 02 until January. Traded that for an 05 Duramax. Then i sold that one and bought an 04.5 Cummins. Well I got an offer that I couldnt refuse (Becoming a giant pain in the ass) on a trade for this 05 6.0 plus cash for my Dodge. So now I am back in a ford, and i threw in an obs in the mix there too. I have a problem.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
LOL

Well it went like this, I had my silver 02 until January. Traded that for an 05 Duramax. Then i sold that one and bought an 04.5 Cummins. Well I got an offer that I couldnt refuse (Becoming a giant pain in the ass) on a trade for this 05 6.0 plus cash for my Dodge. So now I am back in a ford, and i threw in an obs in the mix there too. I have a problem.
shoulda just kept the 02.cuz your in a 7.3 thread....

live life full throttle

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Live tuned by one tuner and tuned and retuned by the other. Something just isn't up to snuff with the current set of injectors. I will know more in a week to ten days.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
LOL

Damn, out of the common rail and into a 6.0 huh. Didn't know you swapped again. LOL

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Thats why i think its an injector issue. If two tuners cant figure it then im ventuing to say its not tuning.

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Well Tim's injectors are in and they are smoothe, smooth, smooth. So far i couldnt' be happier with them. 175/80's still make great power compared to my previous 250/100's and my idle is finally smooth. Tim has has earned my business in the future. Now live tune time.

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Well either way i like these injectors better then my FF 250/100's. And to be honest the power is about the same. Maybe not quite as much bottom but pulls well. Thanks Tim for the top notch injectors.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I cant say enough good about Tim and P.I.S injectors... I've run a lot of injectors over the years...

Never been able to say perfect... but Perfect!

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Agreed Joe. from what I had to now is night and day difference. Great people and the best injectors for a 7.3 in my opinion

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Well i have put a few miles on the new injectors and all i can say is WOW! Better fuel milage and great power and smoooooth. Very very very happy with these PIS injectors.

Latest posts

Members online