Pictures of Super Duties on 40" Tires?

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Wondering if driveline angle will be an issue with the truck so short.

i dont think it would be that bad... just adjust pinion angle and extend the drive shaft...

figure you can fit 40s on with no flares and an 8 inch lift .... thats not that much

THETANK01

Reaction score
Agreed im running 13" of lift. I flexed out in a rut and my 40s smashed into the fender up front. Other than that only the leaf springs get rubbed day to day.

Sent from the drivers seat.

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
Here's a picture of Zachs truck on 40s, I'm not sure how much lift he's running.
u8ysare6.jpg

Last edited:

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
I think he hit some road debris and knocked one off so he took off both rears. Now that truck is stripped down to the bare frame, it's gonna be pretty nasty when the build is done.

Wayne

Reaction score
CJ_s_01.jpg

by buddy's '02 with 8", and modified front bumper
broncopics_033.JPG

I realise it's no super duty, but it's actually a bit shorter than your truck with 40's and cut-outs. it's only got about 4.5" of lift, and cut-out flares. No driveline vibrations at 120 mph, but I did have to lower the transfer case a bit by modifying the cross member. works flawlessly.
rhino_001.jpg

Here's a leveling kit and sawzall action to fit 40's. It would rub the cab pinch weld pretty bad on a flexed turn until I "trimmed" it. I ended up going 4" of lift + sawzall to have it clear perfectly. I'm sure I trimmed it less than the big bushwackers call for.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
I couldnt run 35" with a 4" lift without rubbing. I went down to a 325/60/18 and can finally get some good articulation.

Bad picture but you get the idea.

8182011617_5d62e8af24_z.jpg

Untitled by MooringProduct, on Flickr

and that is what people don't understand...the word "fit" doesn't have the same meaning to everyone....for me...if it rubs...it doesn't "fit"....

...but for trailer queens or road queens...they can fit bigger tires...until they get drunk and someone calls them out...then they need fender repairs..lmmfao!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.