Progress report on my build

switchmode

Reaction score
Lift has been out for almost a year. He's running the same same setup I'll be running swapped out the 3 5/8" block out for the 1 7/8" block, stock front height so F250 stance. OUO weld on traction bars.

Last edited:

White_monster

Reaction score
Suspension will be as follows

1 7/8" rear block, stock front coils, Rancho 9000 shocks, OUO weld on traction bars, RCD 4 link kit in the front. Think that should cover it, its still got to carry stuff and be able to tow so I can't go to crazy.

Well I got some time and worked on this beast some more. I got the new upper gate plumbed in, just need to weld the dump pipe into the down pipe. Big Thanks to Tadd and JD at Elite for making this piece for me, Guess Nathaniel welded it up but Thanks to them. With the upper gate not dumping to between the turbos I should be able to spray and run big injectors without having to much exhaust pressures. Here's a pic.

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

I also mounted up the big exhaust housing and it only needs a bit of modifications, so thats good. next order of business is building clamps for the twin fueler lines. more to come next week, maybe even more paint.

CamTom12

Reaction score
Kinda what I figured, it was hard to tell for sure in a two-dimensional picture of a part I've never seen in person haha.

I'm pretty excited to see your results on this build. You should do a road-trip West and take me for a ride :D

LOL

White_monster

Reaction score
Well short blocks done other than fuel rails and injectors. All that's left is the rear cover and flex plate. Twin fueler lines also need to be clamped down somehow. Here's some pics.

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

Also should have my RCD 4 link kit on Tuesday or Wednesday and hopefully get it in before my days off ends. Once it's in I get to find new shocks again, damn ranchos blew just like my bilsteins did. Any suggestions? Enjoy the pics.

Latest posts

Members online