Punisher Truck Won't Start?

smokinstroker

Reaction score
yup staying on topic.

best of luck to ya danny, hopefully its something small so you can get this thing back and enjoy it again!

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Does Danny still have the 04 pump on his truck or has his oil system been updtaed to the 05's.

Might have to pull the valve covers and crank it over to see where its leaking. Might be something as simple as a cut oring. Happens all the time

Dzchey21

Reaction score
wont a cut oring not allow for enough pressure to build during cranking? I would figure it would be like a fuel leak on a 6.4, generally it will run, then once its shut off it will not restart. but you usually cant get it to start for a second then shut off

907DAVE

Reaction score
Usually have to leave air on it for several minutes before rushing air can be heard.....unless its a large leak.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Just trying to help, dude. I like to use a leak down tester to get a % of leakage....but whatever.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i have heard of people using nitrogen to find leaks because compressed air isnt enough to find a leak

We know your trying to help dave

But im sure that Jason will get it figured out

da94broncodude

Reaction score
what gets me is that watching the video posted by danny before the ficm change its obvious that the injectors are firing which states it has at least 500psi ICP, and now with a new ficm its only reading 7psi icp? wtf? also there was issues stated of the fuel pump aka airdog not functioning properly... do you have a manual fuel pressure gauge that shows set fuel pressure?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.