Quick 2015 deleted review

oxcobra

Reaction score
I just find it hard to believe that a set of tires killed my mileage that bad. People claiming 18-20mpg and I'm struggling to get over 15.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I just find it hard to believe that a set of tires killed my mileage that bad. People claiming 18-20mpg and I'm struggling to get over 15.

i get 16. got 20.7 before the tires and wheels.

RedRice589

Reaction score
just curious, on powerstrokes is it common for it to constantly do it at idle without going to a rumble?
on my duramax, it would do it on start up everytime but only for 10 seconds or so and then go to a rumble.

When. I got my tunes from gearhead I had that stupid hissing sound like I had with my 6.4. I switched back to canned tunes and it rumbles nicely. I couldn't deal with it anymore lol until gearhead gets back to me with different tunes I'll run box tunes haha

Yea I got 18-19 all day on michelins. On just 35's I get 16 average. But I do have a '12

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score

What size and tires are you running? What's your gear ratio? Driving style? I am watching fuel rate on my cts and if I take off easy and keep it below .07 gpm then my mileage is even better. It makes me drive easier keeping it below that!

higherlife

Reaction score
Redrice did you revert everything back to stock to run stock tunes? My hissing sound does not stop whethet it is warmed up or cold. It always hisses. Also, my 6.7 sounds like a 7.3 in idle with tunes now. Rpms get around 590 and It gets that low gnarly diesel sound. Then it starts to idle normally but repeats this cycle. Sounds like it is struggling for something. Possibly fuel? I have it in tune 1 btw.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Short little rev session. Sound is not the best, taken from my phone. These were both the night I deleted it. I think the smoke was crap in the engine from emissions. Hasn't done that since those couple times.

Attachments

• deleted15.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 42

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
This is my first time on here without being on my phone. I can create an account on youtube and do it that way. Or email them to someone.

Latest posts

Members online