Quick 2015 deleted review

ftast350

Reaction score
Mmmmmmmmm...... from 6 o'clock to midnight right now!!!! I have just made up my mind and shes getting deleted!!!!!!

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Ahh I can't wait until I get to go home and pick mine up from the shop. Between paint and deletes it's gonna be like a new truck again 😊

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ahh I can't wait until I get to go home and pick mine up from the shop. Between paint and deletes it's gonna be like a new truck again &#55357;&#56842;

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that it will ! big time !

ftast350

Reaction score
Should a guy go with a downpipe back, flange back or just the dpf delete pipe for exhaust?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Should a guy go with a downpipe back, flange back or just the dpf delete pipe for exhaust?
its always best to open up the exhaust as much as possible. but near as i can tell if you are just tuned with no other supporing mods for big hp then the dpf delete pipe is fine..

live life full throttle

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I think what happens is they really hammer the gear set you have, 3:31 . I hated my truck with 3:31 .

I have the 3.31 and really want to switch to 3.73. That'll be down the road though. Definitely not optimal, especially towing. Thanks again for the tuning advice Mike, I'll get with you in a few weeks when I'm ready.

Keith

lobe50

Reaction score
Subscribing, and curious about the hissing sound when I delete and tune my 15?

higherlife

Reaction score
The hissing is just the vanes in the turbo closing to help warm up, 6.0 do it too. Sounds like the ebpv on a ol 7.3 a lot. That's what it first reminded me of.

but shouldn't it stop once its warmed up?? it doesn't matter whether i drive 5 miles of 500, mine will continually hiss when its in idle (parked, reverse or in gear)

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Mine only "hisses" till warm so I'd say something is off. The only other time it'll do it is after driving, the vanes open and close a couple times only lasting a few seconds. The old stocker did that. Have you tried maybe returning to stock and reloading the tunes? Could it be exhaust brake related possibly, wasn't there a bug in the tuning that kept the exhaust brake from working? I'm just guessing as I have a retro fitted 12 but I'm sure it'll get worked out.

Keith

Latest posts

Members online